A thing for Chambers boys: Chris/ Eyeball imagine (pt. 1)

You had been dating Eyeball for almost a year but you were a lot younger than him. You were only a month younger than his little brother Chris. You had come from a rich family and were considered "upperclass". People could never understand why you liked Eyeball and were friends with Chris, but there was something about the chambers boys that you just couldn't get over. They weren't the most well mannered boys but they had good hearts, even Eyeball. Chris had always been like a brother to you. You'd known Chris since kindergarten and you'd clicked instantly since the moment you'd met. You had met Eyeball through Chris and had had the biggest crush on him since you were 10. When you turned 15 and Eyeball was 20, he asked you out on a date and then to be his girlfriend. That was almost a year ago now. You loved Eyeball but lately something in you had changed. The butterflies you used to get when you saw Eyeball now came every time you saw Chris. You didn't know why because you had always seen Chris as a brother but something had changed.  

You were at the Chambers' house doing homework with Chris when Ace and Eyeball walked in. "Hey ladies" Ace said sarcastically, slapping Chris on the back of the head rather hard. "Hey baby" Eyeball said kissing you on the cheek. You said a quiet hi back before going back to your English essay. Chris gave you a weird look as Eyeball and Ace left the room. "What's with you and my brother? You're acting a bit weird around him" Chris stated looking at you suspiciously "nothing" you mumbled trying to ignore the butterflies that were fluttering around in your stomach. "Y/n, what's going on? Come on tell me. I'm your best friend. Remember?" Chris said sighing. "I-i uh I..." you stumbled trying to think of something to say. Instead you packed up your stuff and left before Chris could say or do anything.

You heard a knock on your front door about an hour later and heard your mom answer it. Your mom was always polite to everyone, even if she didn't like them, but she approved of you being friends with Chris anyway and had become like a second mother to him. Your relationship with Eyeball on the other hand was not something that your mother approved of at all. You heard footsteps come up the stairs and heard your door creak open. "Y/n?" Chris asked quietly stepping into your bedroom. You said nothing and instead rolled over so you weren't facing Chris. Chris came and sat at the edge of your bed and for some reason you started crying. Maybe it was the guilt that you felt for having feelings for your best friend and boyfriends brother. "Shh it's okay. Tell me what's wrong". Chris said rubbing your back "I'm such a bad person" you sobbed into you pillow. "What on earth would make you think that!?" Chris asked in shock. "I... I need to tell you something Chris.." you said taking a deep breath. "I think I'm in love with you..."

Leaving you with a bit of a cliffhanger there. So I hope you enjoyed part 1 of this imagine. Let me know if you want a part 2. And thank you all for 4K reads. I was beyond amazed that we made it to 1k let alone 4. Please keep sending in your requests. And I'm sorry if the age gape between Eyeball and Chris is wrong. If anyone actually knows the age gap please comment cause I'm actually really curious and I couldn't find the answer on the internet. Have an awesome day/night and to everyone who celebrates Easter, Happy Easter!!! 🐣🐣🐣 -Georgia