Pregnant: Gordie imagine

Idea sent in by @lilymcwilliam_15 .Thank you sending in your suggestion

1 month
You and Gordie had been trying for a baby for months now but you had begun to give up hope until one day when you discovered that your period was almost a month late. You quickly grabbed out one of your spare pregnancy tests and took it. To your disbelief it was positive. You couldn't wait to tell Gordie. You knew how happy he would be. As soon as Gordie got home you couldn't help yourself but jump into his arms and yell at the top of your lungs "I'm pregnant!!!". Gordie was speechless but you could see tears forming in his eyes.

4 months
Today was the day that you were going to find out what you were having. You really wanted a boy but you knew that Gordie wanted a girl. You laid on he bed as the ultrasound technician put the gel on your stomach. You looked up at the screen and saw your baby. You and Gordie were both in awe at the tiny baby shaped figure on the screen. "Would you like to find out what your having?" the technician asked. You both nodded your head and she moved the wand around before announcing that you were having a boy. You were overjoyed that you were getting a little boy cause you had always wanted you first baby to be a boy. You felt a bit bad for Gordie though because you knew how badly he wanted a little girl but you reassured him that in a couple of years you would both give your son a little sister.

6 months

You and Gordie had decided that it was a good time to start on the nursery for the baby. You decided that you wanted to have the whole nursery painted blue and have all of the furniture in plain matte white. You also brought a bunch of blue and white teddy bears to decorate with. You finished the nursery off with a beautiful white rocking chair that Gordie's mother had given you for feeding and rocking the baby in. It was that day that it began to sink in for you and Gordie that in a few short months you would have your baby in your arms.
9 months 

It had been a long nine months and a very long and hard 36 hours but you finally had your baby boy in your arms. Gordie stood there, tears streaming down his cheeks. Although Gordie's dad was always a dead beat he knew, that for sake of the little boy in front of him that he would try and be the best dad possible.

So this was a bit short and I'm really disappointed in this. If no one likes this please let me know I promise I won't take it personally because the tv was on in the background and I'm not great at concentrating when there's background noise so if any­­one wants it re written please let me know and if not I hope you enjoyed! and please don't forget to keep sending in your ideas for me to write.­ -Georgia