Baby At 17?: Teddy imagine

So these next few imagines will all be Teddy imagines and they are all requests from MrsLeonardo_Dicaprio I absolutely love all these ideas and I hope that I make them everything that MrsLeonardo_Dicaprio wanted them to be. So enjoy!!

You and Teddy had been together for almost 3 years now. You'd been through ups and downs together and had always made it through. You never ever thought that Teddy would leave you and you never doubted your relationship, but looking at the two pink lines on the stick in your hands changed all that. You were pregnant at 17. You and Teddy had always been so careful, so you were bewildered at the fact that this had happened. A million thoughts starting running through your head all at once, but the one thought that kept on coming up was 'how am I going to tell Teddy?'.

You decided that the best way to tell him was to do it quickly, just like ripping off a bandaid. So you called Teddy and asked him to come over to your house. Within 15 minutes he was knocking on your front door. You took a deep breathe and opened the door. "Hey y/n" Teddy said as he kissed you softly on the lips. "Hey" you whispered, barely audible. "Umm Teddy I need to tell you something..." you said quickly. "Yeah?" 'Okay y/n deep breath' "I'm pregnant." You said bluntly. Teddy froze for a moment before smiling. "Y/n that's great we're gonna be parents!" He said coming over and hugging you tightly. "So you're not mad?" You asked looking up at Teddy in shock. "Of course not! Why would I be mad? Like I know we're young but still a baby is a good thing at any age!"

~9 months later~

You're daughter was now 3 days old and it was your first night home as a family. Teddy had let you go and shower, insisting that he and y/d/n would be fine alone for awhile.

When you were showered and in clean pjs you went looking for your daughter and boyfriend. You walked into your daughters nursery but they weren't there so you decided to look in your bedroom. The sight in front of you was breathtaking. Teddy was fast asleep on the bed with your daughter asleep on his chest. You felt an overwhelming feeling of love and happiness for your little family and you knew that no matter what happened that as long as you had them, everything would be okay.

I hope you liked this. I don't really like the way I wrote it for some reason but I hope that everyone else enjoys it! -Georgia