Deadbeat dad: Gordie imagine

Your daughter had just turned 2 weeks old and she was already worlds most sociable baby. She absolutely loved being around people and everyone loved being around her, everyone except Gordie. In the 2 weeks that she had been in this world Gordie had only held her about 3 times and hadn't gotten up once in the middle of the night when she was crying. In fact, Gordie wasn't even home most of the time and when he was he completely ignored her. You had officially had enough of it so you decided to confront him. "Gordon come in here now!" You shouted at your husband. "What's wrong? Why are you shouting?" He asked looking very puzzled. "Why are you completely ignoring your daughter?" You asked with hurt in your voice. "I'm not ignoring her. Look. Hi." He said duly "are you happy now?" He asked getting mad "NO I AM NOT HAPPY. THIS IS YOUR BABY DAUGHTER WE'RE TALKING ABOUT AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE" you yelled making y/d/n cry. "Hey it's okay bay girl. Mummy's here." You whispered to her. Gordie just stood there stunned having never seen you that mad before. "Here let me hold her" he whispered. "No! You get out of my house now and don't ever even think about seeing your daughter or me again!" You said before taking y/d/n to her nursery.

~2:00 am the next morning~

You woke up to the sound of your front door opening and thought it was an intruder. You tiptoed into the living room and turned on the light ready to call the police. But what was in front of you was not an intruder but instead your husband. His eyes were blood shot, his face was read and puffy and he had stray tears running down his cheeks. You wanted to yell at him and kick him out but the sight in front of you was so heartbreaking that you just couldn't. "I'm sorry" he whispered before collapsing to the floor in a fit of sobs. "I was just scared that I was gonna be like my dad" he said. You knelt down next to him and hugged him whispering sweet nothings in his ear. "Gordie you're gonna make a great dad. You'll never be anything like your father but if you keep acting the way you have been lately you are gonna be like him and she'll end up hating you forever." This only made him cry more, but he had to hear the truth. Your daughter started to cry and you got up to go get her but Gordie stopped you. "Let me. Please?" You nodded your head and went to the kitchen to go make her a bottle as you knew she would be hungry. Gordie came out with her and you gave him the bottle.

~ a few hours later ~

You woke up to the spot beside you being empty. You got up and made your way to the nursery. "What are you doing?" You whispered "I have 2 weeks to make up for y/n." " and you can do that in the morning, but for now you need sleep" you said and grabbed Gordie's arm leading him out of the nursery. "Goodnight y/n. I love you" Gordie whispered "goodnight. I love you too"

I absolutely hate this. It is so bad. It seriously sounds like I just wrote down a bunch of babble. I'm sorry this sucks. I really need new ideas so please send in ideas or requests. -Georgia