A baby and a war: Teddy imagine

Request sent in by MrsLeonardo_Dicaprio I hope you enjoy it! Sorry it took so long.

After months of trying Teddy had finally gotten accepted into the army. He'd been gone for about 2 months now and you missed and worried about him everyday. For the past few weeks you'd been feeling a bit sick but you brushed it off as anxiety because of Teddy. Today it was particularly bad and you'd just noticed that your period was late. You thought for a minute before an idea came to your head. You could be pregnant. At first the idea was exciting but then you remembered about Teddy being gone. You all of a sudden felt dread wash over you. Your husband was in the army fighting a war and you were alone and potentially pregnant.

The next day you took a pregnancy test and sure enough it was positive. You couldn't help but be terrified. You and Teddy had always wanted kids but with him being away fighting in the army and you not knowing if or when he was coming back, the usual joy that came with a baby was replaced with dread.

                                                                 ~ 1 year later~

Your daughter was now almost 4 months old. She was so much like her dad it was extraordinary. Today was the day that Teddy was supposed to come home. You couldn't wait to see his reaction to your beautiful new daughter. Your only worry was that the war had affected him the way it had his father. But after two minutes with his little girl that worry melted away completely. Finally your husband was home and you had you're perfect little family together at last.

Yes I'm back! I know it's been a while (hence why this imagines sucks so much. I'm a bit rusty.) hopefully I'll start writing consistently again cause I'm on school holidays and have heaps of time to kill. I've missed you all. Let me know how you've been!
Have a great day/night -Georgia