Valentine's Day: Gordie imagine

Request for @standbyme_1986

It was yours and Gordies first Valentine's Day together and you had thought that he would be showering you with flowers, chocolates and love yet when you got to school that morning, Gordie didn't even kiss you let alone wish you a happy Valentine's Day. You frowned at him. "What's your problem?" He asked confused as to why you looked so unhappy with him. "Nothing." You replied coldly before walking off and heading to your first class.
For the remainder of the school day you ignored Gordie, only giving him cold unimpressed looks when you passed each other in the hallway.
When you got home that day you saw a box on your door with your name written on it and a small card on top. You picked the box up and took it inside up to your bedroom and opened the card. In it was a beautiful love poem and a note saying to wear what was in the box and be ready by 7 that night. You at first had thought it was from Gordie considering the beautiful poem inside the card but the hand writing didn't match his and so the tiny bit of hope in you that thought that Gordie hadn't forgotten Valentine's Day had died and all of a sudden were furious. You figured that another boy from school had sent it so you decided to obey the note and go out with this mystery boy in hopes that Gordie would find out and be jealous.
As 7 o'clock came around you were ready and waiting for your secret date to arrive. At 7 on the dot your door bell rang and you opened it to find Chris Chambers at your door. "You're my secret admirer?" You asked Chris perplexed. "No dumbass I'm just your chauffeur. Your date is waiting for you in the car." He said as he grabbed your hand and led you to the car waiting outside your house. He opened the door and you were ecstatic to see Gordie sitting in the back seat next to where you would be seated. "You organised all this?" You asked him. "Of course I did my love! I only pretended to forget so that it would make this more exciting and had Chris write the poem down on the card so you wouldn't recognise the handwriting." He told you as you giggled at his silliness and creativity.
Chris drove you and Gordie to the fanciest restaurant in town where you had a delicious meal and danced the night away. Towards the end of one of the slow songs Gordie whispered in your ear, "I love you my darling, happy Valentine's Day".

Wow it's been so long since I've written anything especially in this book! In the almost year it's been since I last wrote an imagine I've been working on another passion of mine. Singing. I have an Instagram page, Facebook page and YouTube account that I post videos on and I've loved doing it but I've missed you all so much and am so incredibly thankful for every single one of you who has read my books. Hopefully I might start writing again as I loved doing this imagine and have deeply missed the joy of writing. In the mean time if you want to go check out any of my singing I'll leave the names of the pages that I have. I hope you're all doing well. All my love Georgia! ❤️
Instagram: @/georgiabreesings
Facebook: Georgia Bree music
YouTube: life as Georgia Bree