Word travels fast: Ace imagine

Request sent in by greasyhoods Hope you like it!

Being the sister of Vern and Billy Tessio had its perks and it's disadvantages. One of the perks was the cute older boys that Billy hung around with. You had your eye on Ace Merrill in particular. He was four years older than you, making him 18 and you 14. Because you were the middle child, no one ever payed much attention to you, despite the fact that you were the only girl in the family, but Ace was different. He was never actually nice to you or anything but he would often at least acknowledge your existence and that was enough to make you fall for him big time. You were extremely mature for your age. Everyone had always said that you had gotten all of the maturity that your younger brother Vern lacked.

One Saturday afternoon, Ace was playing pool with Eyeball. They were talking about girls and somehow your name came up. "y/n is pretty hot. You know, for a 14 year old." Eyeball had said casually. Ace suddenly went quiet. Eyeball gave him a look as if to say "what the fuck is wrong with you?". Ace took a deep breath before speaking, "do you swear on your mothers good name that you wont tell nobody what I'm about to tell you?" Eyeball nodded and Ace continued. "I like y/n." he whispered. Eyeball paused for a moment before he went back to playing pool and talking about some girl he'd met the other day. Ace thought that Eyeball had forgotten about it but, boy was he wrong.

A couple of hours later, Eyeball was hanging out with Billy on your front porch when he remembered what Ace had told him. "Oi Billy! Guess who likes your sister?" Eyeball said with a devilish grin. "Who?" "Ace". Billy's jaw dropped. "Your kidding me right?!" Billy said fake gagging. Eyeball shook his head. "But you ain't gonna tell Ace that I told ya." Eyeball said seriously. Little did either of the boys know that Vern was under the porch digging for his pennies again. When the two boys had left, Vern quickly got out from under the porch and ran inside to your room. "Y/n! Y/n! You ain't gonna believe this, sincerely!" Vern said slightly out of breath. "What is it Vern?" You asked putting down the magazine you were reading. "You won't believe who likes you!" "Who?" You asked curious. "Ace Merrill!". Your heart started to beat rapidly and your cheeks went bright red. "How'd you find that out?" You said trying to hide your excitement. "I was under the porch diggin and I heard Eyeball Chambers and Billy talking". Before Vern could say another word you jumped off your bed and ran past Vern and out of the house.

You headed over to the diner where you knew Ace would be. "Hey Ace, can i talk to you?" You asked trying to sound casual. "Sure." Ace said looking a bit confused. "So I heard you like me?" You said with a smirk. Ace blushed before nodding his head. "Yeah. So what?" He asked trying to play it cool. "Well, I like you too and I think that maybe we should go out sometime." You said. "Sure. How's tomorrow night? I'll pick you up at 7." Ace said before kissing you on the cheek and walking back to his group of friends. You couldn't believe that you were actually going on a date with Ace Merrill.

The date had gone well and you and Ace had ended it with a kiss and him asking you to be his girlfriend. Although Ace was an asshole, he was your asshole now. And god, could he kiss.

So this was a request that was sent in by greasyhoods so I hope you liked it and that it was what you wanted. I'm sorry that it took me awhile to get it up. It's been a bit of an odd day. I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while and that the wedding series isn't done yet. I'm still working on it and I promise that although it mightn't be in order and will probably have other imagines in between it, that all 6 wedding imagines will be done. Feel free to send in requests and if anyone has any ideas for the remaining wedding imagines, please let me know. Have a great day- Georgia (p.s sorry for the sucky title. If anyone has a better idea please let me know cause I hate it but couldn't think of anything better.)