A new baby?: Chris imagine

You had found out that you were pregnant with your second child about 2 months ago and you and your husband Chris had decided that it was time to tell you 3 year old daughter as you were almost 5 months along and were starting to really show. "Y/d/n, can you please come here sweetie? Mummy and I have something to tell you." Your husband called to your daughter. "Yes daddy?" Your daughter asked Chris, looking up at him with her beautiful big eyes that mirrored his. "Well y/d/n, you may have noticed that..um your mummy has..uh been a bit sick lately..." Chris started, trying to explain this gently to your daughter, much to your amusement. "Chris just tell her already! It's not a bad thing it's not like she's going to run away or something if you tell her" you said rolling your eyes at your husband "well, y/d/n.. How would you feel about having a little brother or sister?" "A new baby?" Your daughter questioned going blank for a moment. "Yeah a new baby." You said "I WOULD LOVE A NEW BABY!" Your daughter shouted. "Do I get to help with the baby mummy?" She asked and you nodded your head happily. You heard Chris sigh in relief that your daughter was happy about the new baby. He picked your daughter up and tickled her before putting her down and kissing you on the cheek. You were so lucky to have your perfect little family and were excited to add a new addition.

Hi. So chances are no one reads this anymore cause I am terrible at updating and I don't know how long it's been since the last time I updated and I am so sorry for that. This isn't my best work but it's been a while since I've written so I'm a bit rusty. I am once again so sorry for not updating in so long but I promise I'm going to try and update more. Please keep sending in request and I will try and write some of the requests that have already been sent in. And thank you all so much for the reads and comments and votes it means the world! ~Georgia