Chapter 2.

I woke up with a huge hangover from last night. It was St.Patties yesterday so I first went to doc at McGinty's and had a drink with him. After that I bought 2 bottles of Irish shots, 2 bottles vodka and 3 bottles of Smirnoff........ Well Let's just say that almost everything is gone except maybe half of the vodka and half of the Smirnoff. Roc came by last night after he hung out with his boy's at McGinty's and had a fight with some Russians. He had some wounds that I cleaned for him and after that we drank and drank till we both were drunk as fuck. I saw that Roc laid passed out on the floor so I got out of bed, made myself ready for the day and dragged him to my bed and laid him in there. I wrote him a note that I was off to work and that he could stay at my place or go home and that I really didn't give a shit. 

I walked down the stairs of the appartement complex and stepped outside to be greeted by the god dam sunlight. Pfff I have get a cup of coffee otherwise I will die today. Then I started walking down the ally but stopped near the garbage containers because there were 2 man laying still. I quickly checked for a heart beat but they both didn't have one. As soon as I could I called the police and the would come down so we could start to investigate. 

15 mins later.

I stood next to Duffy and Dolly while Greenly was investigating and telling us a theory about a freaking huge guy and that they were drunk and stumbled in the wrong freaking ally. After that he say's 'he's going freaking nowhere. Where you going ? NOWHERE ! That's right. He ain't done jet. Comes over to this guy' he walks from the man laying in the garbage to the man with the bandages around his head 'jumps on his back and crushes him to death. I feel something big here. You'd be surprised you see a lot of these turn up.' I think this theorie sucks but I let Greenly have some fun. I could feel something. I started running a hand over my wrist. Hmmm weird maybe one of the brothers , sister thing. Behind us we hear someone say 'brilliant' we turn around and see my dad standing there. "DADI yell and give him a hug. He hugs me back and say's 'hey sweetie, missed me'with a huge smirk on his face. He turns to Greenly and say's 'so now we've got a huge guy theory and a serial crushing theory. Top notch whats your name ?' If I know my dad Greenly is in some big ass trouble if he even say's the wrong little thing now. Greenly answers ' Detective Greenly. Who the fuck are you.'  Ohhwww Greenly you stupid ass motherfucker your in for big shit man I think to my self en try to hide my laugh. 

----------------------------------------------------

I really hope you guy's like it. Please tell me what you think in the comments. Lots of love - I .