Chapter 3

'Top notch whats your name ?' If I know my dad Greenly is in some big ass trouble if he even say's the wrong little thing now. Greenly answers ' Detective Greenly. Who the fuck are you.' Ohhwww Greenly you stupid ass motherfucker your in for big shit man i think to my self en try to hide my laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul (dad) show's his FBI cart and say's to Greenly 'that's who the fuck I am.' Then the chief starts talking about why dad's here and asks us if we can work together again and if we can lead the other 3. 'Sure I'd love to work with my dad again chief thank you' I replied. 'Wait you guy's are related?' Greenly asks. 'Yhea so be nice to my dad and be the best detective you can be Greenly or I might just have to kick your small ass but.' I say to him. He's shocked about me speaking this way and I hear my dad say behind me 'Watch your mouth young lady.' He dumps his jacked in Dolly's hands and I say , sorry dad I have a huge hangover and still hadn't had a cup of coffee. 'It's fine sweetie.' He turns to greenly and say's 'Why don't you get me and Jona here a cup of coffee' 'Who the hell is ' '2 coffee latte' 'What the fuck?''Twist of lemon' 'Chief what the fuck is this?''Sweet love.' I lost it and started to laugh witch earned me a nasty look from Greenly. Then he walked away. My dad started to investigate and after that he stated to give orders to some people to go look in the buildings and to search for bullet cases. One of the officers came and told me that there was a old lady that had an complain about water dripping down on to the 4th floor. 'Then we are headed to the fifth.' My dad said. I kind of zoned out of the conversation in the elevator and silent drank my coffee that Greenly had brought. We walked out down the hall and saw an open door. I walked in and dad, Greenly Dolly and Duffy staid in the opening from the door. We entered a nasty looking place but it kind of felt like home for me for some weird reason. Again I had that brothers, sister feeling. In the room wasn't a toilet. It was ripped out or something. 'We start the ass kissing with you' dad said while he pointed his finger backwards to Greenly.

I kind of got a weird feeling about this place. Like I know or knew something in here. It's probably nothing I thought and walked back to the door. Something stopt me. On the wall hung the exact same rosary's like I had gotten from my mom before I was taken to the USA. I shook that though out of my head thinking it was just a big coincidence.