Chapter 4.

We walked back to the ally and I told dad about McGinty's. Maybe those guy's were there last night and maybe we could ask Doc some questions. Everything could help us. Dolly,Duffy and Greenly went to the police station while me and dad went to see Doc. After we asked Doc the questions we wanted to ask we came to the conclusion that he didn't knew anything. He only knew that those Russians were in the bar and got into a bar fight. If you ask me he does knows more but doesn't want to say it. Dad said to him that it was probably self defense but Doc said he didn't knew a thing. My guess is that he knows the guy or guys that did this so the are probably Irish and live here in this neighborhood. Dad gives his cart to the man and we left because we couldn't find any more clues.

'So dad , do you want to see my apartment and then get back to the station ?' 'hmm of course sweetie sow me the way.' We walked 3 minutes and went up the stairs. I know it isn't much but it's home for me. He looked around 'it's... well..... it's you. it's the perfect place for you Jona. I'm proud of you.' 'Ahw thanks dad. Well I think we have to get back to the station cuzzz Greenly, Duffy and Dolly are not the best detectives that live on this planet and manage to fuck a lot of things up.

P.O.V. Connor MacManus.

I woke up after mine and Murph's adventure. We were at the hospital because I had some injures. My wrists hurt like hell but luckily I saved my little brother. I think back at the time that we were younger and were playing on the playground at school. Murph and me hear a scream that belonged to our little sister. We were 6 but we could have saved here or could have called for some help but the man was damm fast. My mom was devastated and we searched a bit but couldn't find anything. We Sadly gave up. The police said that she probably was dead. I shook these thoughts out of my head. Why would I think about this now. We have other thinks to worry about.

10 minutes later.

Me and Murphy were playing with a sick kid. The kid laid his hands on mine and I told him to look up to the sealing. Murphy slapped the kids hand while I said that he couldn't even feel it go and we laughed our but's of till we saw Doc coming in. 'thanks for coming Doc' Murphy said. 'Jesus Christs, what the fuck happend, are you b.b..boy's alright?' 'yhea we'll live Doc. ' '2 FBI agent's came by the bar and he gave me his c.c.c. he cave me his c.c. ah he fucking gave me this. FUCK. ASS. What are you boys going to do? ''. We're going to turn our self's in, tell them it was self defense.' 'yhe,yhe that's what one of them said.''how the fuck does he know that. We havent spoken to anyone yet' Murph said. 'don't know, they didn't say.'' alright Doc we need ya to do us a favor.' 'An.an.anything boys.' 'could you hang on to this for us till we come out?' I asked 'Right. FUCK. ASS.' Doc started to leave and I went to the kid and explained that Doc didn't say it to him but that he has an condition. Then we start to walk to the police station in our underwear, bathrobe and boots. Murphy had to help me walk cuz I couldn't walk on my one. We walked for a couple of minutes and we walked in the station were we were greeted by a lot of stares. This is going to be interesting.