Chapter 10

{After a long talk, all three of us fell asleep. That night something weird happened...... }

I woke up with sweat all over me. I shot up and looked at the ceiling of our cell. Water was dripping down on us and we were panting.

"Destroy all that which is evil" Conner whispered, "so that which is good may flourish" Murph replied. "Amen to that" I spoke.

Without saying anything more we fell asleep again, only to be woke by a pager a couple of hours later.

As I woke up, I saw my two brothers dressed and well, looking for the god damn thing that woke me up. I grabbed my t-shirt and put it on, over my undershirt.

"Let's go"

I followed them out of the cell and walked to the office that my dad was in, while Conner and Murph went to the hall of the station.

"Hey dad. Am I needed today or?" "Hey sweetie. No.. No... go hang out with your brothers ok? You need it and me and those other detectives can do this investigation without you. You go have fun and call me if you need to talk ok?" "Yess dad I will." I said while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

When I joined the guys again, the were laughing. We walked out of the station and said goodbye to the officers. Then I asked my brothers: "Hey I didn't even ask, but can I join you guys today? I don't really want to be left alone again, not after I finally found you guys after all those years."

"I don't know? It's not that I don't want you coming... " he paused for a second. "and maybe living with us." He continued a little bit softer. "But it's just that I don't know if you'll be save around us you know. With them Russians and stuff." "Yhea Conner is right"

"Guys I know you, and I Know about the pager and what you want to do. I was with you guys last night, remember. I'm in if you want me to or not. Also I have Information on a lot of them bad guys, because as you may know I am ... or was a cop. So shut it and tell me were we are going."

That shut them up. "we're going to buy some stuff for our mission."

"Greatlet's go then" I yelled as I threw my car keys to Murph.     

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo!!!

Here it is!!!

Finally!!!

I am writing chapter 11 and 12 at the moment. If i feel like it, and if you guys will vote and reply the heck out of this chapter, I will update part 11 tonight and 12 tomorrow. 

Love you guys and again, thanks for the support.