Chapter 11

When we arrived at the so-called friend, he was hesitant at first. "Ain't you that detective?" he asked, not letting us in further. "Hey man! That's our sister your talking to!" shouted Murphy. "She was. But that's behind her now. She's with us, so she's good." Conner said while looking angry at the guy. I looked at them in a thankful way, finally letting out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding in. After that he finally let us in.

We sat down and threw him the two guns that the guys had stolen from the Russians. Conner and Murphy also laid down some of the golden rings, watches, the pager, and some of the money that also belonged to the, now dead Russians.

The guy looked at the stuff before him. He looked happy with what they brought as payment and said to us "Knock yourselves out." While he threw 3 black bags to us.

He switched on the lights and we looked behind us. There I saw an amazing collection of gun's and other cool shit, that could do some real damage to people and buildings. Murphy and Conner also looked at all the stuff. Then we grinned at each other.

We walked in to the room and from behind me I hear Conner say "Fucking hell". We started looking at all the stuff and I grabbed some awesome hand guns. I looked around at Conner and Murphy. They also tried out different guns. "You know what we need? Some rope." Murph and I looked at him like he was some crazy fool. "Absolutely! What are you? Insane?". "Yhea! I'm sorry Con, but I must agree with Murph. Are you crazy or something? That's the last thing we need to kill the Mafioso's"

I kind of zoned out of the conversation Conner started, because I saw something that drew my full attention. I walked towards a gun that hung high on the wall. It had flames on the sides and a dent on the loop. There was a name engraved under the flames. I was shocked and couldn't move while my mind started to go off into my memories.

FLASHBACK.

"No please don't! I did nothing wrong! It was that freaking son of yours. Not me!"

"Shut you face, ugly girl. Your worthless and my dad doesn't believe you over his own blood. Come on, you must know this by now." The boy said.

"My boy is right, as always. I can't even remember why we took you in."

"you didn't 'take me in' you fucker. You fucking kidnapped me! My life was fine before you, your wife and your pig of a son ruined it!" I yelled while I spit in his face.

"That's it you fucking Bitch!" he shouted. Then I remembered being held at gun point. "Yhea, that's what I thought. Not so tough now are we." The boy said.

"My son, as much as I would love for you to kill her, we need her. Otherwise we don't have a slave and punching bag anymore."

"Your right dad." Then I fell onto the ground with blood across my forehead. I looked up and saw 2 blurry figures standing over me. No doubt in my mind that they were the dad and son. One of the men had something in their hand. When I concentrated I saw that it was the gun with flames. It also had blood on the loop. Then I blacked out.

BACK TO PRESENT

"Hey Jona, you aright?" I hear Connor ask me. "Ehmm yhea, I'm fine now. Just some memories getting to me but I'm fine again." "Ok, let's get a move on."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And another part. Hope you like it. Comment and vote if you want the next part.

love you all.