Chapter 9

P.O.V. Jona

"I believe ya dad and I'm sorry for al the yelling" i said to his after he explained that he didn't knew that the were alive. He said that he just learned their name when he was interrogating them and that he saw all the similarity's that they had with me. Then he asked for their last name and well ..... he knew they were my brothers and sent me in. "I'm still mad at ya dad for sending me in there without a warning!" "I'm sorry sweetie but I couldn't figure out an other way to tell ya and I understand It if you want to be with them and not with me anymore, and i know that you don't live with me anymore but I mean I'll understand it if you wouldn't talk to me anymore and be with your real family and" I cut his off before he could say anything els "Hey! Don't say that. Yes i have my family back but your still a part of mine. that won't go away. Ya are still my dad and  I'll can't bear the fact that you think Ill never talk to you or see you again. Don't ya think that ok? I love ya" I walk to him and kiss him on his cheek. "I love ya too kid" He said while I walked out of the office back to the cel's. "O and dad I'm sleeping with them, here ok?" "That's fine sweetie, see ya later."

That night I played cards with Dolly,Duffy,Greenly , Connor and Murphy. Let's just say that the won't play cards with me and ma brothers ever again. I won 3 times and Conner and Murph both 1 time. After they left I talked to Con and Murphy some more about our family and why it was impossible for me to find them and for them to find me. After a long talk all 3 of us fell asleep. That night something weird happend.....

---------------------------------------------------------
Oohww clifhanger,  well maybe not. Depends if you have seen the movie or not. Hope ya like it.

X I