Chapter 12

We went on our way to the place that Conner got from the pager and phone call that he intercepted. The hotel was beautiful and huge. But I couldn't appreciate the building for long because Conner and Murph led me down towards the employs entrance.

With our bags in hand and trying not to look suspicious, we jumped in the elevator. The doors closed, and I looked at my two beautiful brothers. "You nervous?" "A bit." Myself as well." "What about you Jona? Are you sure you want to do this? You don't ow it to us." They both looked at me like I was a little kid. I couldn't be mad at this because we had lost so many years of each others life's. "Jup, I'm sure. I need to do this. It's part of the plan that god has set for us and with my past and all. I rather do it this way, than being a cop and not making any progress." "That's the sister I recognise."

After the conversation ended Connor pressed the emergency stop. As soon as we stopped, we started to unpack our gear. We grabbed the guns and rope and went up into the airshaft.

"Let's kill those fuckers, boys" I whispered to Murph and Con before crawling along with them down the shaft.

A little while later the guys were in front of me and were fighting. "Cut It out guys" I tried to reason with them. They still wouldn't listen and started to wrestle. I couldn't take it anymore so just like when we were little I started to separate them, only to get caught between them and the ropes. Then the shaft came down and we fell with it.

The rope caught us and we were spinning. While we were spinning we grabbed our guns and started shooting. Every last one of the Russians in the room went down. Then we cut the rope and grabbed the head of the Russian mafia.

We placed them on his knees and started our family prayer. "And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. «

And with that we shot him. Con and Murph through the eyes, crossed, and me through the forehead.

We placed coins on the dead and crossed their arms over each other. Even though they were bad men, we still give them a change to be with whatever god they wish to be.

Then Conner started to speak again "Name one thing your going to need the stupid fucking rope for!" he shouted in a mocking tone to me and Murph. "That was way easier than I thought.". Again I zoned out and looked what we just had done. "Were good!" "Yes we are!" "You were good to sis." "You were a freaking bad ass, that's what she was!"

"Thanks guys, shouldn't we get out of here? No doubt, people heard us and called the cops. I don't want my dad to find out about us, I don't want to break his heart."

"Ok, we should get going, but first. What do you guys think is in that leather case over there? " After Conner said that the three of us started to wrestle and fight our way over to the case. Conner won and was the first one to open the case. "Fuck me!" "The hits just keep on coming" Murph yelled while hitting Conner over the head with some of the cash. "give it a smell guys." "I love our new job."

Then the doorbell rang. I looked at the boys in fear. "O shit! What are we going to do?" I silently yelled at them both. "Get behind us!" Conner said while pushing me behind him. We all grabbed our gun and walked slowly towards the door. 

---------------------------------------------------

Please tell me what you think about the story. It's really important to me. Should I write the part of the detectives? When they are in the room that jona, murph and connor fell into?

let me know. 

lot's of love.