Chapter 7.

P.O.V. Connor.

The officer brought us to the extra holding cell and Murph and I sat down on the two beds that were set in the room. "I will be right back with the officer that Smecker was talking about" The guy said. "His daughter ?" Murph asked. "Yhea ill also check if someone has some cards on them and if they want to play a game. Take care. " the officer said. 'Woww that must be weird, working with your dad and stuff and being a girl between all this scum. ' 'We wouldn't know brother. I'm curious why he want's her with us but will see right ?' ' Yhea ya right' Murph. We both set in silence waiting for what was cumming,  both lost in thoughts. "uuughhhmm who want's to play some cards? "One stupid looking officer asked. With him were 2 other guy's. "I'm Greenly, That's Dolly and the other one's Duffy." he spoke again."Heck yheaa "Murph shouted. They came in the cell and sat down on the bed but one thing cought my eye. Behind them was a girl. She was looking down but I felt something. I saw Murph looking at her to. This girl looked so much like us and like our mom when she was younger. No it can't be her could it? "What are you guys staring at? Come sit down guy's"  Greenly said. "why did i have to come here guy's" The girl asked and again I felt a trusting feeling.

P.O.V Paul Smecker.

I walked away to talk with the chief. It's a miracle. They are alive. She looks just like them. I'm feeling happy but sad at the same time. What if she leaves me and never talk's to me again? No She won't do that. At least I hope not. Chief and I walked to the press outside. He told our statement and that the MacManus brothers won't talk to them. A guy with his arm's full of clothing walked with us and he told us that it was for the MacManus brothers. He knew his way to the cell and I go behind my desk waiting till I heard something from Jona.