Chapter 6.

Murphy's P.O.V.

Connor and I started to tell our story about the bar fight, about that they came to kill us , about Connor ripping the toilet out and hove he jumped down to help me and how he saved my little ass again. I could feel something weird like what we had with our sister. Smecker asked us 'So how is it you guys are fluent in Russian?' Conner answerd by saying 'we've paid attention at school'. Smecker asked 'do you speak any other langues ?' I answered 'Aye my mother insisted on it. French : comment pensez-vous qu'ils ont compris tout cela sans nous parler ?' ( How do you think he figured that out without talking to us) I said to Con. His answer was 'Non ne ho idea. Forse qualcuno ha visto e parlato'( I have no idea. Maybe someone saw and talked ) Smecker said 'what langues was that? Con anserd 'haha italien.' I said to Conner 'Nicht in unserer Nachbarschaft Mann . Ein hunderd vorhanden irisch . Niemand talks zu den Bullen . Periode.'( Not in our neighborhood man. A hunderd present Irish. No one talks to the cops. period). Smecker thought that he was smart and had to show us he could speak German by saying "Yawoel' And Conner spoke 'Que supongo que es sólo muy , muy bieno.'(Than I guess he is just real, real good.) We all started laughing and another officer came in to tell the pres was here. He told Smecker that the paparatzi had arived and we told em that we didn't want to talk to them, we didn't want any pictures taken. Smecker said he had to tell the press something and asked the guy to bring the us to the extra holding cell after he made a stupid joke about a sleep over so we could sleep there. He asked us one thing more 'your names are Conner and Murphy MacManus right?' Conner answered 'Yess we are. why ?''O nothing. O and bring my daughter to the boy's will you please?' 'Okey that was weird' I told Connor. 'Yeaa I know what ya mean Murph. Let's just go.'

---------------------------

Soooo I really haven't posted that long. That's why I'm posting 2 parts today. Please leave a comment or vote if I should write further. Thanksss xx me !