Chapter 5.

P.O.V. Jona.

Dad and i were walking down the street to go to the police station. 'Hey dad, do ya want some more coffee? I could go and get it?'I asked him. 'Hmm sure sweetie you know what i drink right?' 'Yheaaa of course i know. I will meet ya back at the station okey?' 'Don't take too long and be careful.' 'I will dad'. He walked away and I walked into the coffee shop on the other side of the road. I waited for 2 minutes and ordered a coffee laté with lemon juice and a cappuccino toffee with cream on top. After I got the order I went as fast as I could to the station and asked for my dad. I saw that greenly wasn't there and that a lot of people we distracted. 'Hey Dolly, Duffy what's up everybody's but's?' 'Ohhw hey Smecker. Guess who came in 2 minutes ago?'Dolly asked me. 'I don't know Dolly. Just say it already !' The guys that killed those Russians this morning.'Duffy said. 'Your dad is questioning those guys.' 'Okey thanks guys.'  I walked away towards my desk and waited till they were done.

p.o.v  Paul Smecker.

I began talking to the boys. 'Well boys lets start this. This conversation is going to be recorded. just answer the best you can. '  The one with the brown hair interrupted me and said 'excuse me sir. please?' I sat back and he started talking in Russian to the one with the donut 'что же мы говорим ему о пушками и деньги' (what do we tell him about the guns and the money?) The one with the donut answers with 'мы просто встали и ушли . бомж Musta прокатке их до того, как полиция получила там'(we just got up and left. bum musta rolled them before the police got there.) After they were done I started talking again. 'You boys are not under otium. Just answer the questions. I'm usuming you knew this guy's from before hummmm?' The one with the donut in his mouth said 'we met em last night.'  "They had some pretty interesting bandages. Do you know anything about that?' I asked. The boys looked at each other and started to tell their interesting story.

----------------------------

Does anyone read this. I know it's a really lame story. Please comment or vote if you want me to continue writing this story. Thankkkss. xxxxx me !