Chapter 8.

P.O.V. Jona.

I walked with Dolly,Greenly and Duffy to the holding cell. I hated that I had to go to the boy's. I know it's part of my job but I still hated it. Most of the time I just found the criminals and took them in. That was it. I Never had to go talk to them. I kinda zoned out and Dolly, Duffy and Greenly were in the cell with the boys. I kept my gaze down and asked 'Why did I have to come here guy's?' It felt weird to be there because I felt like all of the guy's were watching me closely. "I really don't know the but ya dad wanted it and I ain't speaking against him. Don't want to end up like Greenly." Dolly said.

"Hey lass , what's your name ?" I looked up to see who had spoken to me in a deep Irish voice that somehow felt and was recognizable to me. My heart stopt for a minute as i looked deep into the guy his eyes. It couldn't be him right. I softly spoke : Con....... Conn...Conner ? I started to cry and heard him quickly after me speak "Jo... Jona.. s'that you?' I nodded my head still with my eyes full of tears. I ran into Conners arms and we hugged like never before. He didn't let me go and I felt someone else embrace me. I looked up from Connors schouders  and saw my other brother. 'Murph?' I asked. He nodded and we hugged for another couple of minutes till we heard someone clear his throat. Conner and Murphy both pulled away to soon for my liking. "Okey what the actual fuck is going on here?" 

Connor pulled me protectively behind his back and turned to see who said that. 'Yheassee Roc. Nice" Murph said while taking his and Connors clothes from Roc. I looked and ran from behind Connor and embraced Roc in a huge hug. 'Hey Roc, did ya sleep well? Do ya have as huge of a hangover as I have and saw my note?' I said to him while hugging him. "Hey girly, yes , yes and yes,  what's up? thanks for letting me leep on the bed  and why are ya hugging with those douchbag's ?" He pulled me behind him and Murphy gave him a slap across his head. "Were no douchbag's and don't talk that way to our sister will ya" Conner said while pulling me back from Roc. "wait what ? she's your sister ?" 

Roc said again. 'Ya we just found her back again. How do you know her Roc?' Conner asked. 'She has been my best friend and has been like a sister to me for the past couple of years. She told me about her life but I never even thought of you too being her twins/triplet-brothers." 'Well guy's ill be right back with some food but I have to talk with someone. Dolly, Duffy and Greenly come with me and help me will ya,  be right back guy's.' I gave them both a small hug and ran out not wanting to see their sad faces because I left them once again. 

I walked in to the hall and to Dad's office. 'FOR HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING TO ME? WHAT KIND OF FATHER ARE YA! WHY DID YA SENT ME IN THERE? WHY DIDN'T YOU GO WITH ME? GO ON AND TALK! FREAKING EXPLAIN YOURSELF!' I didn't care if everyone in the station could hear me screaming at him. I wanted him to explain and wanted him to say that he didn't knew anything of this, but he kept quiet and I stood there looking angry at him. he better start talking because I don't like being mad at him because he is still my savior. 'WELL!' I screamed again. He too a big breath and started talking.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I'm sorry that I didn't update sooner but I just had a bit of a writers block and am very busy with school cuzz I'm having my end exams in 60 days or so. Anyway please comment and tell me what you think of the book and if you have ideas for the story you can tell me them to.

Hope ya like the story and this chapter.

xxxx me.