Chapter 3

Maybe he will reject me. Then where would I be? Oh yea, I'd be back where I started! Working for him!

I was going to go for a run but I was still sore from yesterday. Running for hours wasn't he best idea. So I walked down to the docter and and got some asprin and took it. I also got my wrist wrapped. He said it would take a week to heal completely. Appearently Jason's wolf is strong.

After my visit to the doctor I walked into the dining room and saw Jason, His two betas David and Hunter, and his brother Nate. They were eating lunch so I turned to walk out but was pulled back by a pair of strong arms. Jason's arms. He dragged me to the table pulling me into his lap. I tried to escape but I quickly gave up. I knew he was to strong for me.

His brother Nate started laughing.

"Your mated to an omega." Nate laughed.

I let out a low, threating growl. Nate just kept laughing.

"What happened to your wrist?" Hunter asked.

"Your alpha." I answered.

"He's your mate. And your alpha." David said.

"Oh. He didn't mention my little escape last night?" I asked shocked.

"You picked the lock?" Nate asked shocked.

"I grew up as a loner. My mom dropped me off here at age five. Thought it would be better than being a loner my whole life." I explained.

"But how could you pick a high sercurity lock?!" David asked raising his voice.

"Not the first time I've picked that lock." I laughed.

They all looked at me shocked.

I moved my braclets that I always wear, revealing a tattoo across my wrist that said unique in fancy handwriting.

"You really think I could get this on pack territory at sixteen?" I asked.

Jason looked at it shocked.

** JASON"S P.O.V. **

How could I not know that my own mate had a tattoo. Or had a burn that covered her back. I've got to get her to tell me everything. I want her. I want to mark her. Make her mine. Make sure that no one touches her or looks at her with lust in their eyes.

Moon is mine. She's perfect. She's unique. She's an omega, she has a unique name, and she has a tattoo.

I have to sit her down and get her to tell me everything. And I have to do it soon!

** MOON'S P.O.V. **

I already knew the consiquense of keeping things from Jason. He was going to ask about everything sooner or later. So I decided to get some privite time before I get questioned.

So I got up from Jason's lap and walked to the shooting range where I knew Conner would be. He loves to shoot. He uses a simple handgun because he can't handle the recoil of more powerful guns. He aimed and as soon as he was about to pull the trigger I growled. He jerked his arm to the right and the bullet hit the wall bouncing back at him.

I rushed over and easily caught the bullet before it him between the eyes.

"Damn it Moon stop doing that!" Conner growled at me.

"But it's fun." I whined.

"Your such an omega." He sighed.

I smiled.

'ROGUES EVERYONE GET TO SAFTY IF YOUR NOT ORDERED TO FIGHT!' Hunter linked the entire pack.

"When are these people going to learn to stop messing with me?!" I scremed.

Conner just chuckled. So I switched to my wolf form and ran outside. I saw that all the beta ranked wolves were fighting. They were to busy to notice me. So I jumped in the air and was able to jump to the front where to rogues were. I let out a bark that echoed through the trees. They all stopped fighting.

"Shift!" I ordered.

No one shifted. They just stood there.

''SHIFT! NOW!'' I ordered raising my voice.

Everyone went to their human form. And I did the same. Hayden jumped up and walked over.

"Hey there little sis. Thanks for getting these bags a fur off me." Hayden smiled.

Yea. Hayden is my older brother. By at least two years. So, Hayden's twenty.

"Why the hell are you here?" I asked.

"Well I wanted to invite you to meet my mate. And she's here in your pack too! Met her a few weeks ago when I was planning a way in." Hayden explained.

Just then David's little sister who is nineteen walked out of the crowd and kissed Hayden on the cheek. That just pissed David off.

David let out a growl and lundged for Hayden but I caught him by his neck. He tried to sling me off but my grip was to tight.

"David! My brothers not going to hurt her! He might be a rogue but he has respect." I growled.

"Why should I trust you?! Your just a damn omega!" He snarled.

"I might be an omega but at the moment I'm your future Luna so you'll treat me with a little respect you fucking ass hole!" I growled throwing him into a tree.

He looked at me shocked. Everyone did. I quickly changed to my wolf form and bolted into the woods. I pushed myself to go faster and faster. I could hear each time my paws hit the ground. I just wanted to get away from everyone. Everything.

I'm sick of everyone staring at me for everything I do!

Maybe I will just run. Keep running. Get away from the pack. I don't know what I should do!

And I'm Jason's mate. I know for a fact he won't claim anyone else. He wants me. Moon Shadow. An Omega. A strong omega with a tattoo and a burn covering my back. Why does he want me though?

I don't know if I want to be Jason's mate! Part of me says stay with him. And the other part says leave and don't return.

I think......

I think I want to stay. I mean, he wants me so why not at least try. I can't believe I'm doing this but, I want him. He's mine. He's my mate and no one else can have him!

I stoped mid-step and ran back to the pack house. I'm going back to my mate and I'm not leaving! My wolf was right. The moment I saw him I would want him. God dammit! Why the hell is my wolf always right?!

'Because you trust me.' My wolf said happily.

'That's deffinatly the reason.' I said happily back.

My wolf. My life. My mate. Jason.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I don't know what to say.......