Chapter 18

David and Nate ran into the room and pulled me away from Jason's wolf. I pushed them away from me and stood in front of Jason's wolf again. He growled but I ignored it.

"Moon he can't control his wolf when he's this angry!" Nate yelled at me.

I dropped to my knees and placed my hand on Jason's wolfs head. I kissed his head and he quickly shifted back to his human form. Jason pulled me to my feet and kissed my lips gently. 

"No ones been able to do that." David said shocked.

"What do you mean?" I asked as Jason wrapped his arms around me.

"When he shifts due to anger you can't get near him. The last guy who did that was ripped to shreads." Nate explained.

"Well why would he hurt me?" I asked looking up at Jason.

"I would never hurt you my little Moon." Jason whispered but loud enough that everyone could hear.

Nate and David smiled and and left the room. It was surprisingly late by now. About 10 or 11 at night.

 I laid back on the bed and Jason laid next to me. He pulled me into his chest. He placed a kiss on my temple and I heard his breaths even out. He was asleep. I laid there for a few minuets and then got climed over Jason and exited the room. I walked downstairs in some pj shorts and a tank top. Everyone was asleep. I walked outside and Luke was standing there just like he said he would.

He looked me up and down and then glared at me.

"Why are your clothes so reveiling?" He asked with a bit of anger in his voice.

I sighed, "I was asleep. Jason saw when you texted me and freaked out. I calmed him down and fell asleep." 

"I just want a fair shot with you." Luke whispered. I almost didn't hear it.

"I understand that Luke. I just don't know if I can trust you. You are a vampire." I said.

Luke sighed and nodded. He took a step forward and he was a few inches from me. He gave me a long hug and then walked off before I could say anything. I want to give him a chance I really do but I don't know if I can trust him.  

I guess tomorrow I'm going to visit some vampire friends of mine. Juliet might know something. Kayden will know something. And Danny. Well he can just be the clueless person he is. Luke was about five feet from me.

"Luke wait!" I shouted across the yard.

He turned around to where I coudld see his face. "What is it?" he asked.

"Jason is going out tomorrow to do something how about we hang out." I smiled.

I knew there was a chance Jason was listening to this conversation but it's a risk I have to take. I'm staying with Jason yes but I at least want to get to know Luke. As a friend. Not a mate. A really close friend. That's going to have to do!

"Sure. Text me." Luke said.

He was five feet away and it was dark but I could still see him smiling at me. Luke turned around once again and this time he used his vampire speed to get out of the territory quickly. 

I fetl strong arms wrap around my waist and I knew it was Jason. He went to kiss my shoulder but he pushed me away slightly.

"Why do you smell diffrent?" Jason asked.

"New perfume." I said hoping it would convince him.

"Why would your perfume still smell if you've been weaing it all day?" Jason questioned.