Chapter 29

(__)__(__) AFTER THE OTHER TWO PUPS ARE BORN (__)__(__)

We got two beautiful little girls. Sage and Summer. All six of our kids were asleep at the moment. Thank god. Six kids is just torture.

"Moon are we going out tonight or what? David said he'll watch the kids." Jason said cleaning up the toys around the room.

"Sure." I nodded locking my phone.

"Why are you always on your phone?" Jason asked.

"It's not illegal babe." I said followed by an eye roll.

"Get ready. We promised Nate we'd be there to watch him fight." Jason ordered.

I got up and changed into a pair of shredded skinny jeans and my black hoodie. I'm nineteen so I can still wear this. Then I slipped on my all black vans. After I did that we went to the warehouse in the woods for fighting.

I was standing around while Jason was with Nate. I was sitting on a table with Hunter. We weren't really saying anything. Well, mostly because Hunter was taking bets. Conrad was going to fight Jason again but since Jason has six kids now I refused to let him so Nate was doing it. 

"Are most people going for Conrad?" I asked Hunter.

"Yea." Hunter sighed. "I still say Jason shouldn't let Nate fight this one." 

"Why?" I asked only out of curiosity.

"Conrad is like Jason. He punches a little out of his weight. But, Nate doesn't so he's the weak one here." Hunter explained.

I nodded. I was just about to say something when Jason walked up. 

"So odds are against Nate right now but when he gets in the ring he should start focusing better." Jason said, exhaling.

"Well almost everyone thinks that Nate is going to get his ass handed to him." Hunter sighed, for at least the third time tonight.

"Of course. Conrad goes to people ahead of time and pays them to bet on him." Jason growled in disgust.

"Isn't that like cheating or something?" I asked.

"Not really. It's not cheating unless someone who runs this fighting ring witnesses it." Jason shrugged.

"That's the stupiest thing I've ever heard!" I shouted. 

Jason chuckled pulling me off the table. "We'll see you later Hunter." Jason said.

As Jason dragged me away I turned around and waved to Hunter. After he waved back I went back to paying attention to the ground. Jason dragged me until we got to a set of chairs. Most were already taken. So Jason sat down and pulled me into his lap. My phone rang. David.

"Hey. What do you need?" I said.

"Nothing. I thought I should let you know all the pups are passed out on your bed. I tried putting them in the crib but they freaked out so I left them on your bed." David explained.

"Alright we'll deal with it when we get back. Thanks David." I said. 

I hung up after goodbyes were shared between David and I. Jason looked at me a little worried like something was wrong. I laughed at the expression on his face.

"The kids are fine Jason. David just said that they were asleep on our bed." I said, summarizing it all up.

"Alright." Jason said, letting out a breath I didn't know he was holding. 

I kissed Jason sweetly on the lips. Jason wrapped his arms around me so I couldn't pull away. I took his bottom lip between my teeth and gently tugged at it. Jason growled playfully and loosened his arms.