Chapter 14

I woke up at about eight the next morning. Jason had just gotten up too. He took morning showers while I took my showers before I go to bed. 

I walked over to the wardrobe deciding to wear something nice instead of my normal skinny jeans and T-Shirt. I picked out one of my very few dresses. I stopped just above the knee and puffed out a little. It was white with black flowers embroidered on it and was strapless. Then I slipped on some black flats and straightened my hair. Jason told me to look nice instead of my normal skinny jeans so I was kinda being forced to wear this dress.

Jason got to wear jeans and his white vans but had to wear a nice button up shirt. Everyone in the pack had to look nice because council was arriving today. Not just a few non-important people but the serious council members. The most important ones.

Jason walked out of the bathroom and smiled at me. 

"You look nice." Jason smiled buttoning up his shirt.

"So do you." I said walking over to him. 

I laughed a little because he was having trouble with the buttons. So I walked over and helped him out. Just as I had finished Hunter walked in wearing about the same thing as Jason.

"Council has just arrived. We're serving breakfast then while everyone else in tha pack is preparing their rooms we will be talking to them." Hunter explained.

"Why do we  have to dress nice?" I asked, already sick of the dress I was wearing.

"If you aren't dresses nice in front of the most important council members they won't take you seriously." Jason shrugged.

I nodded in response. Jason, Hunter, and I all walked downstairs and into the dining room. Council was seated at the alpha's table of course. Jason and I took our seats right after Hunter. After breakfast was served everyone ate in scilence. You couldn't even hear someone taking a breath. If someone dropped a feather you would be able to hear it. Everyone finished their food quickly and everyone but Jason, David, Hunter, The Council, and I left the dining room.

"So Moon. Your the Luna." The head council member said.

"Yes." I said simply.

"Alright let's get down to business. We've heard that rogues have been attacking your territory." The second council member said.

"Yes. My brother Nate was actually sent to the hospital the other day because of an attack we had. We've done out best to just scare them off instead of killing them." Jason explained.

"But why keep them alive?" The head council-man asked.

"If you scare them enough then they won't be a bother." I answered.

'Careful baby girl. You don't want to upset these people.' Jason linked me.

'I know but it was just a duh question.' I answered.

"That's true but they could just send another rogue pack over." Head council-man growled.

"Then we'll scare them off too." I growled back.

He glared at me so I glared right back.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel stupid." I snarled standing up quickly.

Before Jason or anyone else could say anything I walked out of the dining room and upstairs to change. I changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a black shirt. Council has been here for not even hour and I'm already pissed off! This is terrible.

'Are you alright baby girl? You ran out so fast.....' Jason asked through mind link.

' I just don't want to have to deal with business.' I replied.