Chapter 12

I woke up to Jason crying in a chair next to my hospital bed. I turned to my back and growled. Jason looked up and smiled wipeing away his tears.

"Baby your awake." Jason smiled standing up.

"What happened? And how long was I out?" I questioned.

"No one knows why you blacked out. And you were out for about a day and a half." Jason answered.

I sat up looking at the clock that hung on the plain white wall. 12:08 it read. 

"When can I get out of this white death room?" I asked. I earned a laugh from Jason.

"Now if you want. The doc said whenever you woke up that I could take you." Jason explained.

So I got out of the bed and I was still wearing the outfit I was wearing when I blacked out. Jason intertwined our fingers as we walked upstairs.  

'She's alright guys no need to worry.' Jason said linking with the whole pack.

I saw a few of the maids let out  sigh of releif. Jason and I walked into our room and I instantly laid on the bed. Plush, soft, and perfect if your entire body aches. Jason laid next to me still holding my hand. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my temple.

"Don't you ever sccare me like that again." Jason ordered.

"I won't." I smiled. Jason smiled back pulling me as close as he could get me.

"Good." Jason chuckled.

It was quiet for a few minuets. Jason was just making little circles on my hand with his thumb. It was just a little to quiet for my taste so I decided to ask something that's been on my mind for a while now.

"Jason why do your parents hate me?" I asked breaking the scilence.

"Honstly." Jason sighed, "I have no idea why they would hate you." Jason sighed again.

I'd like a reason. I've had people hate me but not like this. It's like they're judging every move I make and every breath I take. I hate it. The moment they saw me they hated me. But why? I haven't done anything. Have I? I mean I make one of their sons happy! I woke up to Jason crying for god sakes! I know Jason loves me and I love him too. Why can't they accept that?! Is it that hard to give away their oldest son. 

And even if that's the case Jason and Nate aren't even ten minuets apart! More like five or six. And Nate just found his mate! Her name is Leila. She has bright red hair that curls perfectly. And big, bright blue eyes.

I heard soft snores coming from Jason. That made me wonder, did he even sleep while I was passed out? If he hadn't it explains why he passed out while I was thinking. I placed a kiss on his cheek and got off the bed. Jason must have felt the bed shift because he grabbed my wrist and opened his eyes.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I was just going downstairs. Unless you want me stay here with you." I said smiled.

Jason smiled as he sat up. He pulled me back onto the bed just as his phone started ringing. Jason growled a little answering his phone.

"Hey." Jason said wrapping his free arm around me.

I heard someone frantically yelling on the other line. I looked at Jason and his eyes widened.

"Alright I'll be down there in like two minuets." Jason said. He quickly hung up his phone and quickly stood up.

"Jason what's wrong?" I asked.

"A few rouges got onto pack territory and no one told me. Nate, Hunter, David, Heyden, and Conner went to fight them off and Nate got seriously hurt." Jason answered worry in his voice.