Chapter 9

I woke up to shouting coming from downstairs on the first floor. Can't I have one morning to sleep in?! Seriously, living in a house with wolves is torture!

So I walked downstairs and just as I had thought. David and Hayden were yelling at each other. Hunter was trying to get them to calm down but he was failing. So I walked over and stood between David and Hayden.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He marked my sister!" David yelled.

I didn't say anything. Am I supposed be mad at Hayden? Or not? 

"I'm having trouble figureing out the problem with that." I finally said.

"She's my mate. I can mark here when I want. So I did it last night." Hayden growled.

I sighed. What should I say?! Might as well get Jason to calm his beta down.

'Jason. Get down here and get David to calm the fuck down!! ' I said through mind link.

A few minuets later Jason walked downstairs wearing only a pair of jeans. You coul tell he had just woken up. Jason pulled me towards him by my waist. 

"Alright why is Moon calling me down here?" Jason asked.

"He marked my little sister!" David yelled.

Jason sighed. 

"Go back to bed." Jason ordered.

David opened his mouth do say something but he quickly closed it and he walked back upstairs. Hayden did the same. Jason pulled me up to him room and we both sat on his bed. I layed on his bed and closed my eyes.

"Your already awake. Stay up and talk to me. That's right why I dragged you up to my room." Jason whined.

I opened my eyes and Jason smiled. 

"There are the pretty grey eyes I love." Jason smiled.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks. I smiled at him. Jason smiled bigger and then it faded. I could feel a confused look come onto my face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I read your note about what happened to me the other day. Did the doctor say what was wrong with me?" Jason asked.

I thought for a minuet. He never told me. Being Jason's mate the doctor should have told me so I knew that he would be okay. But, he didn't say anything about it. 

I shook my head as a reply. Jason stood up and walked out of the room.

"If I can't listen to your conversations than you can't hear mine. So stay here I'll be back in about ten minuets. I promise." Jason said. 

He kissed me on the top of my head and walked out of the room a second later. I sat on him bed for a second then followed. By the time I had caught up he was already in the doctors office. I didn't enter the room I just peeked my head in the doorway. He looked pissed. But, Why?

"You should have told my mate what was wrong with me! She shouldn't have to ask!" Jason snarled.

Why was Jason upset? I wasn't. I mean sure it would have been nice of him to tell me but I wasn't that worried about it. I mean as long as Jason's alright then I shouldn't be worried. Right? I guess this time I was wrong. 

"I'm sorry Alpha. I didn't think it was important because it was nothing serious. Just to much stress about marking her. Why Haven't you marked her?" The doctor apologized.

"That's none of your concern! So don't speak of it!!" Jason barked.

The doc flinched away at the sound of Jason's alpha voice. Jason started to turn around so I bolted. I ran into the dining room where they were just about to serve breakfast. Sam smiled.