Chapter 24

We've been on the road for like two hours now. Jason was focused on driving and I was texting Conner. Jason's hand found it's way to my knee. I looked over at him and shook my head.

"Baby we agreed." I sighed.

"But you look so hot in those shorts." Jason whined.

"Listen it's killing me too. Seeing you shirtless last night was torture." I admitted.

"We can use protection." Jason said wiggling his eye brows.

"Jason stop. I know you. One night protection. The next night no protection and two weeks later I find out I'm pregnent." I growled.

"Alright fine. But can I get a kiss?" 

I leaned over and kissed his neck softly. He pushed me away from him after like I bit his playfully. 

"I thought we were waiting." Jason chuckled.

"You wanted the attention but now that you have it you don't want it." I said mocking him.

"Not funny." Jason frowned.

"I thought it was pretty funny." I laughed.

Jason rolled his eyes and focused on driving. I went back to testing Conner. 

Like twenty minuets later we parked at a rest stop.

"Who have you been texting this whole time?" Jason asked his protective side showing.

"It's just Conner. He's telling me how David is doing running the pack and all." I answered.

"And how is he doing?"

"He's doing good." 

I locked my phone as Jason got out of the car to get some food and such from the cooler. When Jason got back in the car he handed me a monster. I looked at him like he was insane.

"Why did you get me a monster?" I asked.

"Your staying awake this whole trip." Jason smiled.

"But I want to sleep." I complained.

"Sleeping isn't an option little Moon." 

"Why do you call me little Moon?" 

"Well your an omega. Omgea's are like puppies. So your my little Moon." 

I smiled. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. But he turned his head at the last second and he caught my lips. I was about to pull away but Jason attached his lips to my neck. I tried pushing him away but he was like a leach. 

"Jason stop." I whimpered.

He finally pulled away. He opened his mouth to say something but he looked up and there were a few people staring at us. Jason chuckled and pulled me over to his lap. How he did it I haven't got a clue. 

Jason's thumb hooked my belt loop and I instantly shook my head.

"Hey there's another like hour and a half left I have to do something so I don't get distracted by your lips." Jason shrugged.

"Jason stop people are staring." I said resting my head on his shoulder.

His lips found my neck again. He kissed the mark on my neck since it was fully exposed now. 

"So let them stare. I'm alpha and your my mate. I do as I please." He smiled.

I kissed him once and then found a way back to my seat.

He frowned at me but I ignored it. He started up the car and we were on the road yet again.

(__)__(__) 1 HOUR LATER (__)__(__)

Half an hour to go. Half an hour and Jason and I will be in heaven. I can't wait. Five days I get Jason and he won't be stressed or aggravated because of all the things he has to do for the pack. Poor Becca though. She's probably getting all the stress and aggravation.

 Anyway. Jason was driving and I could tell he was tired. 

"It's half an hour baby." I smiled.

That earned me a yawn. Just talking about time made him yawn. He has been driving for four hours. Counting the rest stops it's been like five hours.

"As soon as we get there you can take a nap." 

Jason nodded and just kept driving.

(__)__(__) AT THE CABIN (__)__(__)

We had just pulled up to the cabin and Jason was half asleep. We got out of the car and grabbed all out bags. Jason stumbled inside and dropped the bags that he was carrying. I dropped mine too just in time to see Jason curl up on the couch. And he called me a puppy? 

Jason opened his eyes and motioned me over. So I walked over and he pulled me onto the couch. 

"You and me are going swimming in the lake tomorrow morning." Jason instructed.

"And if I don't want to?" I asked curiously.

"Then you aren't leaving bed." Jason growled in my ear.

Like always his lips found their way to my neck. He nipped at my neck. His hand slid up my shirt and I stopped him there.

"Jason please." I begged.

"Sorry." Jason sighed. "Your just so addicting. Once I start I don't want to stop." 

"Baby I'm sure this Luke thing will blow over soon enough." I smiled.

"I hope." 

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off onto the floor. He laughed and pulled me on top of him.

"I can't be in arms length of you." I giggled.

"And to think I was tired. I would have missed all of your sexiness." 

I laid my head on his chest and his arms draped around my waist. 

This was perfect. It was just me and my mate. This is how I always imagined having a mate would be like. Except I didn't expect my mate to be the alpha. So far we've had our ups and downs but right now is an up point. 

I still can't believe I'm going to try to get pregnant. I'll try once. Anything else that happens after that first try is just for the fun. 

Jason looked at me and he smiled.

"Your thoughts are lovely." Jason said.

"Baby I'm uncomfortable on the floor." I whined.

"Now your asking for me." Jason said.

"Maybe." I bit my lip.

"So your saying yes to my offer?" He asked.

Of course he read my thoughts. I rolled off of him and onto the floor. Jason stood up and pulled me up after he stood. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

So I'm doing my best to get chapter posted. I'm trying to catch up on my online schooling so that's keeping me busy. But I am still writing chapter during my short breaks. The chapters are coming slowly but they are coming!!

Anyway enough about me. Jason and Moon are at the cabin now. YAY!!!!!! 

But. How long will it take for this whole Luke situation to blow over?

I don't know. Guess we'll have to wait for it to play it's self out!!