AUTHOR'S GREET

Hello! Thank you for checking out this book.

First I want to address some things. 

For those who are reading The Fairest Series, the name Alsindad Larius may sound familiar. I had written this book way before The Fairest Series was born. Alsindad is one of the Ordained, so this would be his story. However, this book will be called Version 1 because the information will be revised, edited, and changed to match the information given in The Fairest Series. So do not etch this book into stone. This book was posted years ago and received some good responses, so I want to test the waters again. Also, this book may give clues about the name of a certain loved character in The Fairest Series. When I do redo this book, it will a separate upload so this book can remain. 

For new readers to my profile and to this book, HELLO! Welcome to the imaginative world of LeQuita. I sure hope you enjoy this book. Feel free to check out The Fairest Series which received some of its info from this book. 

! WARNING MATURE CONTENT !

This book contains some violence, strong language, and sexual scenes. 

HISTORY ON THIS BOOK

 I had written this book back in 2016 and posted it in 2018 to Wattpad. My writing skills were still improving at this point and I was still learning. So some chapters may be too long or too short. And my wording may be strange. But I hope you enjoy the concept of this story. The book covers were designed by me and will eventually change. 

Your feedback and votes are highly appreciated. 

COPYRIGHT

© All Rights Reserved to LeQuita C. Harrison. Includes some mature content. All characters and ideas are fictional and created by LCH and must not be used or taken. Consequences will be given if so.