Peace and love. Suuure...

Skye's P.O.V.

The first week passed in a blissful haze of peace, relaxing and not doing much. The boys messed around in the pool behind the house whilst us girls decided to work on our tans. Although Ginny spent more time inventing different ways of splashing the guys without having to actually get wet herself but Hermione and I felt no need to stop her as she was having so much fun. On the morning of the 6th day I woke up early to the singing of birds and sun streaming through the gap in the curtains. The others were still asleep and it was so quiet that the moment felt magical. More magical that is, than a house full of wizards. I grabbed a book and my wand, pulled on my favorite blue strappy top and some shorts, and made my way out to the pool. I sat down in one of the deck chairs and closed my eyes. Could this day be any more perfect?

Suddenly I heard a loud crack and I screamed as a curse flew through the air towards me, narrowly missing my head and blasting a chunk out of the wall behind me. With a yell I threw the first thing I could get my hands on, which happened to be my book called 'Peace and Love' and pulled out my wand. There was a dull thunk and a yell as my book collided with the head of a tall man wearing a long black robe and a mask. Death eater.

I was about to shout expelliarmus when I heard more cracks and 4 more hooded figures appeared. I yelled and started cursing them, just as Harry and the others ran out the door in varying states of undressedness, having been awoken my my cries. They hurried to my side and in no time a full blown wizard duel had broken out. I narrowly dodged a bright green curse and a deatheater howled. They were aiming to kill.

'Hold on!' I yelled, intending to apparate but just as we were about to leave, a deatheater grabbed onto my wrist. The last thing I heard was Ron yelling, as we were all whisked away to Dumbledore knew where.

*********************************************************************************************************

ooh tension, whats going to happen... dun dun duuuuuun!!!

Comment please :D ( btw, is undressedness even a word?)