I Like Fields

Skye's P.O.V.

We collapsed in a heap before jumping up and continuing the battle. Great, I had managed to bring the Death Eaters along too. I really needed to get better at apparating. Behind us was a big hill, on top of which was a pine tree and all I could see for miles around were fields. What can I say, I like fields. We dueled until I thought I would collapse from exhaustion and finally there were only two death eaters left standing, the others having been stupefied. Suddenly one of them made a violent slashing movement which Hermione was only able to partially block. She fell to the ground unconcious. That's when I got really mad. No one-touches-my-friends!

"Crucio!" I screamed.

"Skye, No! Stop!" I was only vaguely aware of Ron stunning the other death eater whilst Ginny and Harry ran towards me . They seemed to move in slow motion, as my anger and fear for my friends coursed down through my wand to be transformed into pure agony. The death eater writhed and screamed on the floor as I repeated the torture curse. Suddenly I felt a soft hand on my arm. I dropped my wand and collapsed on the ground, shaking as tears consumed me.

"Its okay," Ginny whispered. "Skye, it's over. Harry's sent his patronus to Kingsley. They'll take the death eaters to Azkaban, don't worry."

I cried and Ginny hugged me, comforting me, until I finally managed to hiccup myself into silence. It was then that I noticed the bewildered looking boy with black hair standing gaping behind us.

*****************************************************************************************************

AN: I wonder who that could be... So many questions!!! Sorry this chapter was so short, kill me now. The next one will be longer if you comment ;) xx