Crazy magic dudes in pjs

AN: So this is set after the last olympian. Percy and the gang are 16 and the wizards are 17, apart from Ginny who is 16. I know this may not be entirely accurate according to the book but it works for my plot line. Enjoy...

********************************************************************************************

Percy's P.O.V.

It was still early in the morning and I was having a rare good dream. My dad was congratulating me on saving Olympus, Tyson was being given a new club and Annabeth was ranting about architecture. I had just turned down the offer of immortality. The look on Zeus' face? Priceless. So I was not best pleased when it was marred by screaming and yelling. I woke up with a jolt and felt oddly nervous when I realised that I could still hear the noise. I knew what it was immediately, the sound of battle.

I pulled on as much armour as I could find, which happened to be a helmet, a breast plate and one leg greave. I ran out of my cabin to find the battle without stopping to call back up, probably not the smartest move. As I ran I pulled Riptide out of my pocket and the sword materialised in front of me. I charged over the top of the hill and ideas flashed through my mind. Could it be the Hunters? What kind of monster would I see when I reached the top? Where was my other leg protector?! With these thoughts it wasn't surprising that I stopped dead when I reached the other side of the hill.

A group of guys in robes were picking up some other dudes dressed in black. Then they disappeared. Whoa, I rubbed my eyes, what the- I then noticed two teenagers who looked a bit older than me, crouching around another body on the floor. Next to them were two girls, one of them crying and the other, a red-head, comforting her. They were mostly all in their pyjamas. Suddenly the crying girl stopped. She looked up. And saw me.

"Hi?" I asked casually as though this happened every day, but on the inside my head was screaming those guys just vanished into thin air!!!!!  The girls looked up at me. The red-head called out, "Um...Harry, come over here a sec..." She had a british accent and one of the boys who had been crouching jogged over.

"Sure, what's..Oh." He stopped abruptly, looking at me in concern. How rude, they hadn't even said hello and my bed-head wasn't that bad. The dude was average height and skinny, with emerald green eyes, a mop of black hair, like mine, and round glasses.

"Hey Harry, she's awake. Where d'ya go? Oh." A tall, gangly, red-headed boy stopped talking and stared at me. There was a girl with bushy brown hair leaning heavily on his arm. She looked tired but said, "Don't stare Ronald, it's impolite".

Ronald shut his mouth which had been hanging open and stared at the ground instead, the tips of his ears burning.

"Oh stop sulking," the two girls had walked over and the red-head who looked like the dude's sister was trying hard not to laugh. The girl who had been crying looked up. She had long blond hair and piercing sky blue eyes. She was frowning and reminded me weirdly of my mom when was she was deep in thought.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" she demanded.

Wow, polite much. I figured that, as I was still alive, they weren't monsters and they looked as surprised to see me as I was them, so I decided it was safe to tell them my name.

"I'm Percy Jackson, I'm staying at summer camp," I replied guardedly. When she heard my last name the girl's face looked a bit confused but then the frown was back.

"Do you think we could rest for a bit at your camp? Hermione's not feeling great." she asked, gesturing to the brown-haired girl.

"Umm..." I hesitated.

"Please," she looked close to crying again.

I sighed. Seeing as a few of them had just disappeared and they didn't seem to be bothered about it, I realised that they probably weren't ordinary mortals. What the heck, I couldn't deal with girl tears. I'd take them to Chiron.

"Sure follow me," I replied. The girl smiled, relieved and the group followed me up the hill. I was about to give them permission to enter the camp when they walked across the border without even hesitating. When thay saw that I had stopped they looked at me questioningly but I shook my head and carried on walking, wondering who on earth these strange people were.

**********************************************************************************************************

Comment-Vote-Fan xxx