Charlie Weasley

AN: Hi guys, you are all truly amazing. I asked for 50 votes when I wrote the chapter and then the next morning there were 55. So I feel obliged to give you another chapter, which is cool because I love writing them. I'm now on my twentieth part *brings out the champagne* so PARTAY!!! Enjoy...

**********************************************************************************************************

Skye's P.O.V.

'Hi Charlie' I grinned happily. After my dad had died, I lived with the Weasleys for a bit. But then I had to move to the stupid orphanage because they weren't legally family or appointed guardians. But now I have my own house, so I can visit them whenever I want. Anyway, I hadn't seen Charlie for ages because he was always in Romania with the dragons.

I hugged him and looked up at his freckled face. He was like a really awesome older brother. 'How come you're not in Romania?' I asked him.

'Would you rather I was?' he smirked. I shook my head ferociously and sat on his feet to stop him leaving.

'Hey!' he yelled, trying to push me off, but I wouldn't move. 'You're so heavy' he complained, but I just looked up at him innocently.

'Fine, I won't leave! Happy now?'

'Yup' I got up, whilst he massaged his toes. 'Am I really that heavy?' I asked.

He grimaced 'heavier than a ton of bricks'

'Oi!' I pushed him and he fell over, pulling me down with him. Just then the others arrived to see us laughing hysterically in a heap on the floor.

'Charlie' Ron put on a fake whining voice, 'You have to share Skye with all of us', he complained, earning himself an elbow in the ribs from Hermione, who started laughing at his put out face. He laughed too and hugged her, but Charlie pouted and yelled 'Never!'

Suddenly he picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and started running around the house with Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione chasing after him. Percy and Annabeth just stood in the kitchen looking a bit bewildered.

'Don't worry dears, that's normal. Would you like a cup of tea?' Molly offered.

'Put me down Charles Weasley!' I shrieked. He winced at the use of his full name, but I felt him shake his head and laugh even harder.

Then I heard a deep laugh and a voice said, 'Charlie put the poor girl down. If you want to ask a girl out then do, but you don't normally throw her over your shoulder and run away with her. You've spent to long looking at dragons.' This statement was followed by a musical laugh.'Hi Bill, Hi Fleur' I yelled from behind Charlie's back, very aware that all they could see was my bum and legs.

'Afternoon Skye' Bill replied cheerfully.

'Eet 'as been too long' Fleur added through her giggles, as Charlie dumped me onto a sofa. Harry, Ron and the girls had just caught up and they led us back to the kitchen, where Molly was busy making tea.

'Why are you guys all here?' I asked, as we sat down around the kitchen table.

'We could get time off work, so we came down to visit family' Charlie said evasively, glancing at his parents.

'Yeah' Bill added, ruffling Ginny's hair. 'We only have a little while left to tease Ginny before the trace comes off and she can zap us back.'

Everyone laughed and moved onto another topic of conversation, but I still felt suspicious. Nearly all of the Weasleys in one place at the same time? They were definately planning something.  

*********************************************************************************************************

AN: Hi, Sorry, sorry, sorry, that chapter was so short but I can't find the charger plug for my laptop, which is about to switch off, so I wanted to upload something for you guys. Don't forget to comment/vote and please don't kill me! xx