The Weasley's Plan

Skye's P.O.V.

Later that night, we were all sitting in the Weasley's living room. It was a tight fit, with Ginny, Harry, Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley on one sofa, Bill, Fleur, Percy (Jackson) and Annabeth on the other, Ron and Hermione in the love seat, and me, George ( who was home from work, Percy (Weasley) and Penelope ( Percy's long term girlfriend, who he had asked out for a second time after the war) and Charlie on the floor. I was sitting next to Charlie and was annoying him no end, by messing up his hair, which he had grown out again.

'Little girl, stop messing up my beautifully styled ginger locks' he said, to the amusement of the whole room.

'Little girl?' I repeated, raising my eyebrows.

'Oh boy, you're in trouble' Ron laughed at Charlie, who was now cowering on the floor in mock fear, as I stood in front of him, hands on hips.

'That's not what you were saying earlier' I said, smirking. From my other side, George, who had cheered up at the sight of Charlie being tormented by a girl, who was younger than him, wolf whistled. 'Yeah, what were you saying earlier Charlie? Care to share?'

Everyone, including me, laughed, as Charlie's ears turned red. 'Oh shut up' he murmered.

'Apparently I'm heavier than a ton of bricks' I stated, giggling. Then to prove my point, I sat in his lap.

'Nooooo!' he moaned, pretending to be in pain. 'So heavy. Can't breath!'

'Love you too Charlie' I laughed, before moving to sit back on the floor, but Charlie grabbed me round the waist. 'Hey, doesn't mean I don't like it' he whispered in my ear, unheard and unnoticed by everyone else because they were laughing too hard. Percy Jackson (AN: Sorry, need to use full names so that the two percys aren't mixed up :)) however noticed and narrowed his eyes. Remembering Nico, I turned to Charlie and said, 'Tough luck boy, because I like sitting on the floor.' I poked my tongue out at him, noticing that he seemed a bit disappointed, but then he turned his face into a smile and I brushed off the doubts that were forming in my mind. Charlie was like a brother to me. Nothing more.

'Hey Harry' Ginny said, 'Do you want to come upstairs? I have something to show you.' Harry nodded, eager to spend time with Ginny alone. They left the room, followed by wolf whistles from George and Charlie, earning them both a slap from me. When the couple had left the room, Hermione got up and closed the door. She then cast the muffliato spell on it before sitting down again.

'Good idea, now they won't be able to hear us' Ron commented. Hermione blushed and looked rather pleased with herself at his compliment.

Very suspicious now, I asked Hermione, 'Did you get Ginny to distract Harry on purpose?' Hermione smiled and nodded. 'Care to explain?' I promted, grinning. Hermione loved knowing things that others didn't, but surprisingly it was Ron who answered.

'You know how it was Harry's birthday whilst we were in America?' He said. I nodded. We had held a small party for him before the death eater attack. 'Well mum decided that she wanted to be able to celebrate with him too, especially because in the muggle world, eighteen is the age when you legally become a man and can go out drinking and stuff.' This comment earned him a blow around the head from Hermione, who looked more amused than angry.

'Is that all you boys think about, Quidditch and drinking?' she asked, exasperatedly. Ron pretended to consider the question and then nodded, along with Bill, Charlie, George, and, surprisingly, Mr. Weasley. I laughed at the glares Bill and Mr. Weasley were recieving from their wives.

'I had wondered why none of you gave Harry gifts on his birthday' I commented. 'First I thought that you were just being mean, although I thought that was very unlikely. Harry didn't say anything, because he's too polite.'

Mrs. Weasley nodded. 'We have all his presents here and we want to throw him a surprise party for his very belated birthday, before you all leave for Hogwarts.' Everyone grinned, it was an excellent idea.

'So that's why you're all here' I said, understanding.

'Yup' Charlie grinned. 'Except for Bill. He really did just want to come and tease Ginny before she was able to curse him back.'

'Hey!' Bill laughed. 'I wanted to come and see Harry too'.

Charlie grinned. 'Of course brother, of course.'

'So' Mrs. Weasley clapped her hands, 'We need to decide on a theme'.

'Quidditch!' yelled George, Charlie, Ron, Hermione and I. This brought on fresh waves of laughter, which stopped abruptly when Annabeth asked 'Umm excuse me, but what is Quidditch.'

I groaned as Ron and Charlie, who both looked extremely shocked and indignant, especially because they were the two biggest Quidditch nuts in the room, went into a long winded explanation of the rules and the general awesomeness of the game. Annabeth looked a bit overwhelmed by their enthusiasm, but seemed to understand it all.

'Cool' Percy J excliamed. 'I'd love to play Quidditch'.

'One day, we will teach you, young one' said George in a grave voice. The effect was somewhat ruined by his immediate collapse into a fit of laughter.

I shook my head and sighed as Mrs. Weasley tried to organise the boys. I felt excited though, we had a party to plan.