Professor Mcgonagall

AN: Hiii. I just want to say thank you so much to everyone who's stuck with me and is commenting fanning and voting. You amazing people (Summer90, Percys_Sister, abethCHB20, aarathrath and Schlowe) make me so happy so thank you. If I missed your name I'm really sorry but thanks to you too xx.

*************************************************************************************************************

Percy's P.O.V.

A tall woman in some kind of green robey thing was walking towards us. She looked very strict and serious, so I was surprised when she spoke to Harry and the others with obvious affection.

'I just recieved your letters' she said, 'and I'm extremely glad that you've decided to return to Hogwarts. In answer to your very pressing concern Harry and Ron, yes you will be allowed on the quidditch team, as long as the current captain believes that you are good enough after the trials. Ginny, as quidditch captain, it is your choice whether to allow them back on the team or not.' Ron looked at her disbelievingly whilst Harry turned to Ginny with puppy dog eyes.

'Oh no you don't' Ginny yelled, clapping her hands over her eyes and making the woman laugh. The lady then continued to speak. 'As to your other request, I have considered the matter and discussed it with the other staff members. We have decided to agree to allow these two half-bloods, as you explained in your letter, to come to Hogwarts. I believe it is you to whom Harry was referring' she said, turning to me, Annabeth and Nico. 'But in his letter, he said there would only be two of you.' she added, looking slightly puzzled.

'Oh, don't worry. I don't want to come' Nico said hurridley. 'No way am I going back to school'. His face was twisted with what seemed to be anger and disappointment. I was confused but then realised, Skye musn't have told him she was leaving yet. Nico turned on his heel and walked away from us, his long coat flapping behind him. Skye looked as though she wanted to chase after him, but instead turned around to face the woman.

'Very well' the woman conceeded. She turned to me and Annabeth and said, 'I am Professor Mcgonagall, Headmistress of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. I would be delighted for you to come and join us.' She smiled and added. 'It would give us a chance to learn about each others culture. Is there someone in charge of the camp that I can talk to about arrangements for transport and lessons?'

'Sure, I'll take you to Chiron. He's Activities Director' Annabeth said, leading Mcgonagall to the Big House.

Nico's P.O.V.

How could she do this to me? She gets my hopes up and tells me she likes me. She even kisses me for the second time but then decides to go running back off to England, without even telling me. She obviously doesn't care about my feelings, if they interfere with her perfect plans. I kicked a tree, causing my foot to explode with pain. I hopped around, cursing and holding my foot. Stupid girls, why did I even bother. I felt bitter tears of disappointment well in my eyes, but I wiped them away fiercely. Bianca was the only girl I would ever cry for.

I sighed as I remembered Skye's beautiful laugh and perfect figure. I imagined running my hands through her long blond hair and gave a yell of fustration. Di Immortals! What was wrong with me? I'm never this emotional. The son of Hades doesn't cry over girls. I span around as I heard the patter of running footsteps behind me.

Skye stood there, her face drawn and anxious. 'Nico I, I'm so sorry. I was going to tell you. I didn't expect her to come so quickly. Please don't be angry with me'

'Why not?' I yelled back angrily. I saw tears spill down her cheeks but I couldn't stop. It felt so good to yell out loud, even though I was making her feel bad. But you love her said a voice in my head. I pushed it away and yelled again. 'You knew you were leaving didn't you. When you kissed me, you knew you were only going to stay a couple of days at the most! So why do it? Why would you give me hope when you knew that it could never work because you wouldn't be around?'

'Nico, please' she stuttered through her tears. 'You could come with us. Percy and Annabeth are.'

'I told you already. I'm not going back to school. Now leave me alone Jackson'. I ran off deeper into the woods, leaving her crying in the clearing. I knew that I would never see her again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry P.O.V.

When Skye rejoined us, I could tell that she'd been crying. Her eyes were red and puffy and she looked really depressed. 'Give us a sec' I said in a low voice to the others and I pulled Skye aside. 'Skye, what happened? why are you so upset?'

She gulped and then whispered, 'Nico yelled at me. When he found out I was leaving, he told me to leave him alone and ran off. He said that I had given him hope for something that could never happen.' She started to sob and I stood there stunned. Skye never cried about anything. Even when Dumbledore died, she only shed a couple of tears. I pulled her into a hug and growled 'Let me go and teach him a lesson. He shouldn't have said that. He knew that you couldn't stay at camp for ever.'

She shook her head and wiped the tears off her cheeks. 'Please dont' she said waveringly. 'It's not his fault, I should have told him earlier'. I sighed and hugged her again. When she had calmed down a bit, we walked back over to the others. They were talking to Mcgonagall who had just returned and was accompanied by Chiron.

'Here is a list of supplies that you will need.' She said to Annabeth and Percy. 'It has been agreed that you can stay at Hogwarts for a term, but you will need to attend lessons and be sorted into houses. As you are not technically wizards, you will not be able to practically participate in lessons such as charms and transfiguration, but you can attend anyway and learn the theory. It is very advanced magic, but as you will not actually be examined in the work, this is not an issue. Just do your best. In regards to being sorted into houses, you will cross the lake with the first years and be sorted with them. This will allow you to benefit from the fullest experience possible. You will, of course, be required to wear uniform. For these purposes, you will be required to visit Diagon Alley. I am sure that one of this lot will take you via side long apparition' she said, gesturing to me and the others, as we nodded. 'I am sure they will answer any other questions you have', she continued. Then she handed them a letter each. 'Your train tickets and suplies lists are included in these letters. I will see you on September the first. Good day'. She shook hands wwith everyone and disaparated.

'Wow' whispered Percy, as though Mcgonagall was still in earshot. 'Does she ever smile?'

We all laughed and Percy and Annabeth opened their letters. 'Can we get all this stuff from a shop?' asked Annabeth doubtfully. 'If you know where to look' I replied with a wink, remembering my first trip to Diagon Alley with Hagrid. Good times.