Nightmares

This chapter is dedicated to Percy's_Sister, for becoming my first fan :D Thank you!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Skye's P.O.V.

We apparated back to the house, ran upstairs, threw our things into our suitcases, which we then hauled down the stairs and into the living room. We all gripped hands, shared and excited glance, and apparated back to the camp. We charmed our trunks to follow us and climbed the stairs back up to our rooms for the night. I collapsed onto my bed and sighed. The day sure had been eventful. I quickly changed into my PJs and glanced over at Ginny and Hermione, to tell them that I was going to sleep now. When I recieved no reply I realised that they were already asleep, and laughing to myself, I slipped under the covers and rolled into a comfortable position. Yawning I realised how tired I was and I drifted into an easy sleep.

Suddenly someone was shaking me awake. 'Wha-' I started but Hermione sushed me as Ginny whispered, 'Listen!'

I strained my ears but there was no need. A yell rang across the silent camp 'No! Not Fred!' quickly followed by 'Tonks, Lupin! Dont be dead! No! Kill me instead... NO!' The last word wasn't spoken but screamed. My insides turned cold as I recognised Harry's voice. Ginny moaned as we ran outside to see Harry battling an invisible oppnent. His lips were drawn in a snarl but his eyes were closed, asleep. I felt so useless, but I knew there was nothing I could do to help. After the battle, Harry had had nightmares where he would relive the whole thing. Sometimes he would sleep walk, but these had stopped months ago. It looked like having to tell the story yesterday had made him relive it so strongly that he was having nightmares again. Ginny let out a strangled sob as she ran over to him and tried to hold him still. I pulled her back out of the way and Harry's hand just missed her face, making her cry harder. I knew how she felt and said, 'You can't do any thing until he wakes up. He doesn't know what he's doing right now and he might hurt you by accident. If he did, it would kill him inside to know that he hurt you.' She nodded and wiped her eyes as we stood there, waiting for the dream to end. When Harry finally collapsed silently on the ground, Ginny ran to him and hugged him fiercly. I followed with Ron and Hermione. Harry was now awake and looked a bit pale and shaky, but otherwise alright. He was still lying on the ground and Ginny was kneeling beside him.

I was about to ask how he was feeling, when Ginny leaned over and kissed him. I glanced at Ron and Hermione awkwardly and looked up at the sky. Harry and Ginny weren't usually this public and sometimes you forgot that they were dating. 'Um, guys?' Hermione ventured, but they ignored her.

Looking round, I suddenly noticed the large crowd of campers that had gathered near us, obviously awoken by Harry's yells. 'Oi, you've got an audience' Ron said loudly, his ears flaming. I knew it was odd for him to watch his best friend and sister kissing, but I had to laugh at his tactlessness. Hermione just rolled her eyes, but Ginny shot off Harry as though she had been burned. Her face and ears as red as Ron's had been, she made an excuse and ran into the house. Harry sat up, looking sheepishly at Ron, who sighed and gave him a hand up. When I realised that an awkward silence was settling, I yelled, 'Alright, move along, nothing to see here.' The campers broke up and headed back to their cabins. Percy and Annabeth however, stayed behind.

'What was all that about?' asked Percy, finding it hard to keep a straight face.

'Just a nightmare', Harry replied.

'Looked like a pretty good one to me' smirked Percy.

'Oh haha, very funny', Harry sighed, but he still looked pretty happy. 'I'd better, y'know' He gestured in the direction Ginny had run off in and left. Ron looked disgruntled but Hermione hugged him. I yawned and looked at Percy and Annabeth. 'I think I'm gunna go back to sleep for a bit, seeing as its only 4.30' I mumbled. They nodded and left, as Ron Hermione and I headed back to bed. Harry and Ginny were not in their rooms but I wasn't about to go looking for them. I wouldn't want to be Harry when Ron got to him in the morning. I chuckled and went back to sleep.