Ch.4

Wyatt had be flying for hours. He could barely stay awake on Sunchaser. They had left Emily's house at  ten, and now it was around eight in the morning. Wyatt tried to stay awake my looking at all of his surroundings. Although the bell tower and the castle up a ahead was pretty cool looking he just couldn't keep his eyes from closing. 

When Sunchaser came to a halt Wyatt was jerked awake by the sudden stop. The Griffin had parked hisself on a flat platform. The platform was made of white marble and it had a giant door to let dragons in or other creatures. Wyatt examined the door for a few minutes be for shoving the massive door open.

It lead to a massive bedroom fit for the queen and king. A man in his late  thirties and a woman in her early thirties were sitting by the fireplace reading books. The man looked up, he had a crown on his head that Wyatt didn't realize at first. The king's features almost looked exactly like Emily's. His deep voice boomed," Who are you boy?" Wyatt said," I'm Wyatt Griffinstock." The king now realizing that Wyatt was from the house of the Griffins, he said," Welcome to the kingdom of dragons, Prince Wyatt of Griffin Valley." 

****************************************************************************

Emily who was still very confused was being half dragged half carried to the king and queen's bedroom. The guards stationed at her parent's chambers knocked on the door violently and called, " Queen Violate, King Micheal of the dragons your daughter, Princess Emily, is home." 

The door sung open and the King and Queen ran over to Emily and hugged her. Emily said," how did I end up with my other parents?" They sighed and ushered her into their room. When Wyatt saw Emily he ran over to her and hugged the life out of her. (not really.. but close enough) They all sat around the fire. 

The Queen began with a story of how She lost Emily," It was a rainy day. I held you in my arms and was rocking you back and forth trying to get you to go to sleep. Eventually, you fell asleep and i put you in your crib. I closed the door and stationed to guards at your door to tel me when you woke. While, You were asleep someone snuck in the castle undetected. They knocked out both the guards and picked you up. I went every hour to check if you were awake or not. However, I found both the guards knocked out. I woke then and they said someone in a blue black cloak Came from behind and bam, they were out cold." 

Suddenly, Wyatt interrupted the queen, " How could someone steal a baby and just vanish for seventeen years without a trace?"  The king said," It helps when you have a dragon to hide you under a cloaking spell."

The Queen continued her story," We tried and tried for many years to find her using all kinds of spells , but the spell was to tough to break through. We found that only the Dragon shifters could hide that easily for so long. Today and Tomorrow we celebrate your return, but after the celebration war will commence." With that ending Emily and Wyatt gulped. They had never seen war, however they had been told that war was a long and bloody path.

**************************************************************************

Mahin, after a couple of long searching hours, She found the Prince. She found him reading a book about unicorn species. To his delight Mahin had brought her newly found unicorn, Starlight, with her. Prince Xander said," hello Lady Mahin. My you have such a beautiful unicorn. I was just reading about black unicorns." Mahin replied," Hi, I didn't know there were black unicorns." He smiled and replied," Their are many different types. Like the basic white unicorn, and threader black ones, the sea unicorns..., " He droned on and on about unicorns and Mahin didn't really understand a word he said, but she loved it when he smiled. He was quite handsome with big green eyes and black hair framing his face. He was tall and muscular, yet he seemed quite gentle and nice.

Suddenly a messenger burst into the room. He said," Prince Xander this letter is from your father." Xander took the letter and thanked the messenger who was already on his way out. The prince groaned and said," not another letter about how I need to find a wife. Its bad enough when I'm home, but I came to get away from all the dates and balls." Mahin said," you are so lucky though. You get to pick the girl you want to marry. I'll just have to sit around and wait forever." He blushed and said," If you want we could dance at the up coming ball. I'm sure the King and Queen will host one because of Princess Emily's return." Mahin's smile lit up her beautiful features. She said, " I'd love that. I've never danced with a prince before. Oh, I didn't know Emily was the princess. Wow, my best friend is a princess that's amazing. I need to go find her at once. Bye Xander, I do hope you plan on keeping your promise." She got up and blew a kiss at Xander who blushed and then she was off to see Emily.