Ch. 11

It's been five months since Emily went missing and the kingdom was destroyed. The lost princess who had returned home has once again vanished. Emma and Victoria were getting ready for Mahin's wedding. They were wearing blue dresses. Everyone was using the wedding as a distraction exept Wyatt he was off partying. Xander was pacing nervously in his room.

Far, far away Emily sat in a golden  bird cage. The golden dragon morphed into a middle aged man with gray hair and a beard. He sat on a throne made of gold. The man rumbled in his loud voice," son, meet your new wife. The savior of our kingdom." A man about nineteen years old said," father you know I only want to marry for love, not just to save the kingdom. Plus this is the second time you have abducted a random girl. you should put her back." Emily was stunned not only by his words, but by his looks. He was tall, with broad shoulders. His hair was a deep dark brown with flash green eyes. The king tried to pressure his son into marrying her some more. However, this time he was not giving up. An old prophecy once for told that a frost dragon would save their kingdom. 

*********************************************************************************************

It was a beautiful day. Clouds dotted the sky and toyed with the sunlight. In a massive white church that had been recently rebuild due to the fact that it had only been five long months since the kingdom was in ruins. Xander and Mahin had just said their vows and kissed. they were making their way to the reception hall. 

There was a massive white cake topped with the mini bride & groom. Mahin was in the middle of cutting the cake when Wyatt burst in. He was drunk like usual, but he defiantly  had something on his mind. Wyatt bursted out," Found her, She's at the Old Realm Kingdom." That was all he could manage before passed out on the floor. The crowed stood in amazement. No one thought that all this time Wyatt was looking for Emily. It had also been quite some time since someone heard of Old Realm Kingdom. It was said to be lost due to its rapid decline in trade and such. 

When Wyatt woke up he told them how he had found out. He began," I was with my griffen, sunchaser, when I saw the old witch hut. I approached but an odd looking scarecrow, who was in my way, said that he would ask me three questions. If I answered them correctly he would grant me permission to ask the witch one question and she would find out. I got passage and she told me that Emily was in the old realm held by the old king there." 

Everyone held their breath. they were questioning what he said was true or was it a false statement. A woman cried out," How can you trust him? He looks quite drunk." Wyatt  looked at her and said," If no one goes to save her then I will go alone. We leave in the morning." 

**************************************************************************************

Morning dawned and Emily sat in her cage looking out the old window at the morning light filling the castle. The king's son approached her cage quietly. He said," hi, I'm Prince James and I'm gonna take you back home." Emily stared at him in awe and tried to make conversation but the only things that came out was dragon langue. James asked her if she was alright but then she shifted into her dragon form. Emily realized that she now couldn't talk like a human or control her shifting anymore.