Ch.7

Mahin went to go find Emily and Wyatt, but only discovered they were not there. She search pretty much the whole palace. She asked a maid, " Have you seen Princess Emily and Prince Wyatt?" The maid said, " no Lady Mahin was the last to see them," then she rushed of. Mahin almost couldn't hide her giggle when the made had addressed her in third person. She headed to the King and Queen's chambers. 

When she arrived she heard lots of shouting. She could her the king's deep voice through the door. H yelled," We must find her. I bet it was those dirty little dragon shifters. We must wage war on them, dear." The queen said," let's wait just a few more hours to be sure she's missing. She could be on her way back now." The king sighed and said, " fine. We will wait a little bit longer." 

Mahin, who had just heard this exchange between the king and queen, left and went to get Starlight. When she entered her room Xander was packing a bag of her stuff. When she entered she said," Hey. I'm gonna go look for my friends they seem to be missing want to come." He said," Mahin, I love you and I think we should elope." Mahin just stood there shocked trying to use her mouth, but it didn't work for a minute or two. Then, she replied, " Xander." His eyes be gan to search hers for a yes and then she continued, " how about we wait until after we find my friends." He reluctantly sighed and agreed.They got Starlight and headed out to find her friends. The trio started off into the jungle.

***************************************************************************

Victoria lead the group as they headed to a near by cave in the jungle. They set their packs down and took a water break. Emma said," Victoria, I think we should stay the night.  I can smell the rain." Victoria said," Alright Emma we will stay." Then, she explained to Wyatt, " Her familiar is a wolf. They can sense change in the weather."

Suddenly a little gray wolf came out of the shadows and pad out into the open. It examined the little group and ran over to Emma. Emma's sweet laughter echoed in the cave. She said," oh, Tommy I missed you so much." The little wolf cub yipped back a reply to Emma, who in turn laughed at the little wolf pup.  Then,  the rain came down, light at first but grew heavier by the minute. 

Victoria stroked her wild blond curls away from her face and watched Wyatt set Sunchaser's wing. He had broken his wing in mid flight and they had lost their friend Emily. Emily, Emily, Emily where had she heard that name before. After a minute or Victoria registered that his friend was Princess Emily and He was Prince Wyatt.

****************************************************************************

Emily awoke in a cave. It was damp and a bit cramped for her and all the recent events came flooding back to her. After she had found out She was a dragon Henry had knocked her out. The black dragon was seated a couple of feet in front of her. She reliezed that she was behind big black metal bars. He said, " Oh, Emily it is so wonderful that I can finally plan my revenge on both of your families. They will pay."

He flew off and left her the damp little cave. Another dragon flew in. She had green scales and bright blue eyes. She introduced herself as Semet. Semet sat there in silence after introducing herself. So this was the little human that Henry kidnaped. He always loved kidnaping princesses, but why this one? Sure she was pretty, but usually he kidnaped girls who he like. He had stormed out of the cave in a hurry and from the looks and smell of her she was a dragon born. There had been quite a lot less of them after they were hunted about a century ago and almost extinct. The little white dragon in the cell was trying to escape,  but it wouldn't work because she showed no signs of fire breath.

******************************************************************************

It began to rain as the trio fought their way through the jungle. Mahin looked up and said," why now? " Xander who laughed at her because she was getting all wet, but he hadn't felt a single drop yet. However, that changed when the soaking wet unicorn, Starlight, cast a rain spell on him. He looked up and a little gray cloud formed over his head and began pouring on him. Xander said," Oh seriously I wasn't getting wet until now." Mahin and Starlight were now the ones who were laughing. 

When they spotted a cave up a head they all ran toward it. Mahin arriving first in there said, " oh,hello." She had spotted Victoria, Wyatt, Emma and the little gray wolf pup. Victoria barked at her," Who are you?" Mahin and Xander introduced themselves and Starlight. Wyatt hugged Mahin and said," Emily fell off in mid flight and I need help looking for her. would you guys mind helping me?" 

They decided that they would head out to find Emily when the rain stopped.