Ch. 10

Mahin blinked her eyes and saw that Wyatt had made camp. It was after dark and she could see the stars. They shimmered against the cold black sky. There was no clouds to be seen tonight. Xander, with a white bandage tied to his leg, was in a deep slumber. Suddenly, her head began to throb. The pain stung and it brought tears to her eyes. Mahin spotted sunchaser, Wyatt's griffin. She made her way stumbling as she went to sunchaser. She asked with worry in her voice," where is Wyatt?" Sunchaser responded," he left with
your unicorn to go find Emma and Victoria."
************************************************
Emma after long hours of searching found her sister Victoria. Her blond hair was a mess and her white gown was torn and splattered with dirt. Emma said in a low whisper," I don't know what you saw in your vision, but tonight we will make camp and find our friends in the morning."

Emma made some beds out of moss and made a little fire. It didn't last long. Soon it dispersed and let the night creep into their camp. It was well past midnight when the fire died out and Emma was fast asleep.
*************************************************
Emily stared at the night sky. It was filled with stars looking down upon her little cave. The woman had left Emily to figure out how to get out of the chains herself. She had used her frost powers, but all that did was strengthen the chains.  She smelled smoke and fire, but did not see it. It vanished after awhile along with her ability to stay awake. Emily fell into a deep slumber.

In her dream she was standing on an edge of a cliff. She had two choices either jump into the arms of the black dragon or make peace with the unknown woman. she decided to take a chance and make peace with the unknown woman. They sat down at a long desk; it was dark brown. On the table there was a contract on the desk. From what Emily read that all she had to do was sign away her human side to keep the peace. Emily picked up a crystal pen and signed it. The woman laughed darkly. She said," your kingdom shall fall to ruins." 

*********************************************

Morning dawned, the armies dismissed themselves. A sheik of terror filled the air. An Acient golden dragon decened from the sky. It began to rip the armies apart and furthermore destroyed the kingdom in a mere amount of seconds. It left and headed to the mountains were Emily was. 

She had tears in her eyes, but they would never fall. It came down and picked her tiny dragon self. It rumbled," finally a frost dragon. I shall have a kingdom of frozen gold." 

......And that was the last we saw of her. Nope, just kidding. this is the end of ch. 10.