Chapter 7 - The new Nurse

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while but i was put back into hospital and only been home a few days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was still waiting in the quiet room for Ray to return. It has been over an hour since he left for his appointment. I was already half way through a book that I started reading only a few moments after he left.

Something had made me put the book down, well, more like someone.

''Hello, I'm nurse Tristan Mcfolley but please just call me Tristan''.

I looked up to see an young male looking back at me with the most mesmerising green eyes i have ever seen. I sat there just looking at his amazing body, his perfect hair and his contagious smile.

''Hello, My name is Matilda''. I was still staring into his not wanting to make eye contact.

''Well It Is nice to meet you Matilda. I found out that you only arrived here yesterday so I thought It would be nice if I introduced myself to you first as It Is my first day of being here today''. 

I continued to stare into his eyes and his voice was so smooth It was almost hypnotic.

''Well I'm on a night shift as well tonight so If you want anything you know you can come and find me and I can see what I can do to help''. 

He gave me a smile before leaving me again. I decided to go back to my room to clear my mind but all I could think about is Tristan and how perfect he was in every way. Today was a good day and I only hoped it was going to get better.

The rest of the day went quite quickly I sat by myself for lunch and dinner as I couldn't seem to find Ray anywhere. It was at 7pm when the nurses would swap over and I would be able to see him again.

I stayed in my room wondering what I would actually say to him and what was if he was talking with the other staff could i really just cut in to the conversation. I decided that I wasn't going to go see him tonight just in case he thought something wasn't right that i actually wanted to talk to him after all he was the enemy in this place I just found him irresistible.

*knock, knock*

''Is everything okay in here?''.

The voice echoed through my ears it was him, he must have been given the role of doing the rounds.(checking everyone was in there bedroom and are OK).

''Yes I'm OK. How is your first day going so far?''.

''Its going fine but do you want to know what would make it better?''.

''Well maybe I can help you with it?''.

''Believe you me you can help me''.

Before I knew it I was lying on my bed with a hand covering my mouth and my pj bottoms and knickers had been taken of the next thing I knew he had started thrusting into me. It didn't take long for him to cum all over my body.

''You tell anyone this they will lock you up for life because you're the crazy one and I'm not so who do you think they will believe''. With saying that he left my room and closed the door behind me.

After he left I made my way to my bathroom to clean myself up. I got back into bed and just lay looking at the ceiling trying to forget everything that had just happened but i couldn't an d he was right nobody would believe me if i said anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry once again i that i haven't updated but i should update now a little more frequently.

Please  comment on what you think and whether or not i should carry on with this story line.

thank you for all the reads xxx