Chapter 10 - Revealed

Today was a Sunday normally I wouldn't get out of bed until 12pm but today I was woken up at 8am by the nurses I never wanted this day to arrive.

This was the day the new nurse was going to be on duty again and ever since that night I haven't wanted to ever see him again.

I got up and got dresses i put on extra layers today and walked down into the dining room.

''Hey''. I said to Ray when i sat next to him with my breakfast.

''Hey Matilda you scared me there''. Ray jumped when i spoke to him and a piece of paper he was holding quickly vanished out of sight when i sat down.

''So what are you up to today''. I asked trying to look as if i didn't see him move the paper.

''Well i was hoping you would join me in the garden i really need to talk to you it is very important''. I could see the fear in his eyes, I knew he needed me to be with him.

''Sure it be nice to go outside on this nice day''.

We both ate our breakfasts without another word and when we both finished (He waited for me as i am a slow eater) we made our way to the gardens at the back of the hospital. We found a spot where there was only one bench so we knew we were not going to be bothered. The area had flowers growing everywhere and a large tree that looked like it had been there for years stood in the centre like a giant and there were so many insects around you could almost forget where you actually were.

I took a deep breathe and turned to Ray where i could see him holding the piece of paper again.

''So Matilda I need to say something to you that you probably wont believe, but how can i blame you, I know this might be hard to process b-b-but i'm your brother, well at least half brother, your mother is also my mother''. He looked so scared but i was so shocked with what he came out with but something deep down told me that he wasn't lying.

''Umm, okay so how is it i have never heard of you before''?

''When she became pregnant with you she had a fight with my father and they ended up splitting and at my age i wasn't the best behaved or mentally stable so my father threw me in here and i have never seen any of them since, that was until yesterday when i saw her again''.

''Umm i don't know what to say...sorry i never knew about you until i came here. But if we are being honest with each other and if you really are family then i need to tell you something as well''.

''Yeah sure, is everything OK? whats happened? your scaring me''.

''You know that new nurse, nurse Mcfolley, well the other night he raped me and told me not to say anything because no-one with believe me and....''

I burst into tears at that point i couldn't say anymore i already felt stupid for saying anything in the first place.

''I believe you Matilda and i will get justice for this''.

Before i knew it Ray had ran back inside and the next moment there was a loud alarm that echoed through my ears and a nurse i had never seen before running up to me and pulling me to lay down on the floor the last thing i heard before everything went quiet...

...Get the needle in him and send him to max he is too dangerous.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is short and a bit messy but it will all make scene in the end because i am doing a few chapters just on Matilda and her mental health before bringing Ray back into the story.

Please comment if you have any suggestions for me or even if you think something was just plain bad i don't mind but if you are enjoying then can you please vote.

I am also thinking of doing a short story on Ray and how he was brought up and how he landed in the mental hospital but please comment what you think.

next chapter should be up in the next week.

Thank you all for reading my story so far xxx