chapter 3

I could feel myself moving. I could hear strange voices saying weird things but I couldn't open my eyes, I didn't want to either.

"Matilda can you open your eyes for me please"?

I struggle to open them at first but after a few attempts they finally open. I look around but my sight was blurred, could only see the colour white.

"Matilda can you hear me"?

"yeah" I said but it was so quiet you could just hear it.

" good, do you know where you are"?

               ( long pause )

"Haven" I say with no emotion in my voice.

"no, Matilda you are in hospital. you have been here for 4 days now".

I try to move but my arms and legs were stuck.

" Matilda we had to tie your arms and legs down for your own safety. Do you know why you are here"?

I answered again in a dead tone " I tried to kill myself".

" yes you did. we had to stitch your arm up and we have put a clean bandage on for you. also now that you are awake you can be transferred over to the mental health ward. a nurse be here to collect you soon.

the doctor left and I lay on the bed with tears falling down my face.

I need to get out of here is all I thought of over and over again in my head.

"whats wrong"?

I turn my head to see Ben sitting on the chair next to my bed.

"nothing Ben"

"so why are you crying and strapped to a bed"?

"because I tried to kill myself and now they are sending me to the crazy ward"

"no they cant do that. this is bad, this is really bad. dont tell them about me".

"I know its bad, but why cant I tell them about you"?

"they will try get rid of me, give you medication for it".

"no they aint. I suggest you leave me alone now. GO AWAY! GO AWAY!

a nurse looks at me with confusion,  but then carries on working.

I finally fall asleep but not for long.

"Matilda,  wake up please. this is nurse Milly and is here to take you down to your new ward".

I quickly wake up and get out of bed ( I wasnt tied down anymore). the nurse tells me to get all my stuff ready and wait by the bed when she goes to get my notes.

I see this as a perfect opportunity to run. I head for the exit but the nurse shouts out to stop me. before I know it I was being tackled down by three other members of staff.

they stabbed me with something and I felt myself relax and fall into a deep sleep...

chapter 4 uploading soon xx