Chapter 20 - Same Shit, Different Place

''Hey Matilda, have you missed me because i have missed you and the chemistry that we have together.''

I stood back against the wall. This couldn't be happening not again.

''Hi Tristan, how have you been?''

I tried to act brave in front of him, i didn't want him to see that i was terrified at him.

He leaned in closer breathing in my scent, i could see his eyes ripping my clothes off and it made me shiver a bit. He stepped back breathing out again.

''You are lucky my shift is nearly over, its a shame we don't have the time to catch up.''

He took some of my hair in is hand and twirled it between his fingers.

''I'll be seeing you tomorrow morning nice and early, wear something short''

He left my room closing the door behind him, I managed to take control of my breathing again but i couldn't stop the tears from running down my face and my legs gave out from under me.

*Knock knock*

I try and wipe the tears from my face but the nurse walked in on my mid wipe.

''Whats going on why are you crying?''

I thought about what i was going to say and decided to go with a lie.

''I am just scared that is all, i don't know anyone here and anything its all new to me.''

''Well those feelings are going to happen but they will pass, now come on get up and dry those eyes its tea time and everyone is required attend even if you don't want to eat anything, its one of our rules. These are the rest of them you can read them in your own time.''

I followed the nurse up to the dining room and i joined a queue to the hatch where they served food. Stewed steak and mash potatoes that looked like slop. I carried my tray to a table and sat down by myself. I didn't eat any of it just poked my fork at it. After a while a group of girls came and sat on the table.

''So you must be the new girl, whats your name?''

''Matilda.''

''Your the one they brought up from PICU, How crazy is it down there?''

''Its not that bad there are a few who need to be highly medicated but the staff are lovely and some are mad themselves haha''

''Really well why were you down there?'' For some reason i felt like telling them anything because they genuinely seemed interested.

''I tried to overdose on my medication, i saved them up and took them all, if i never threw up they wouldn't have noticed. Well i tried to run when they were treating me but they managed to grab me and i was them supposed to be brought here but there was no room so they kept me in PICU.''

''Aww that's gutting that is, we've all been in the same position, haven't we girls.''

They all chipped in and agreed.

''My names is Dawn by the way and i'm bipolar. This is Tilly she anorexic and the quiet one on the end is Ceri she has really bad anxiety. What are you in for?''

''I have schizophrenia, depression and PTSD.''

''Wow you are a real psycho ain't you haha. What ward are you on?''

''Star ward what about you guys?''

''Yeah we are all from star, wanna go back and hang out in the lounge casualty is on tonight?''

''Yeah sure that sounds good.''

We all put our food in the bin (no body ate it) and made our way back down the hall way and into the lounge.

There was a HCA sitting on one of the sofas.

''Don't mind me girls the t.v. is all yours i'll go sit else where but you know the rules.''

We laughed and joked around all night, i missed being with people my age. We were all told to go to bed at eleven and that lights will be out by twelve.

I got back to my room and sat on the bed and that's when i notices the piece of paper laying there with all the rules in it, i gave it a read.

1) No objects that are sharp, contains caffeine or are illegal substances are to be brought onto the ward.

2) There is to be no smoking on the premises.

3) Arguing with any patients will get you sent to the quiet room for an hour.

4) Staff will not tolerate any bullying towards them and patients will be but into one of the quiet rooms.

5) All patience will take their medication either by themselves or with assistance by staff.

6) There is no running in the hallways.

7)All patients must attend every meal.

The list went on but i couldn't be arse to read it was so tired all i wanted to do was sleep i get changed into my pjs and turned my light off and jumped into bed trying to get  myself warm.

There was a flash of light that came through my door which was the staff doing checks i was used to this by now so the light didn't bother me so much anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter but the next one will be a long one so it might be a few days before i update next.

Please vote and comment thanks.