Chapter 29 - Moving On.

It had been 10 weeks since the trial and today i was getting discharged.

Ceri and Tilly had already been discharged back to their families three weeks ago. I should have gone around then too but because i had no home i had to wait for a placement to come available in a supported home.

Dawn had gone down to the acute ward i was first on and i promised to go and visit her as soon as i was out.

I had news that Ray had been discharged finally and had a placement in the same place i had. I was excited to see him because we have so much to catch up on.

''Matilda, your social worker is here to pick you up.''

This was it i was finally leaving. I picked up my suitcase and left the room. I took one final look at it and closed the door behind me.

The drive to the house was quick, when i arrived the staff there showed me my room and while they talked to my social worker i unpacked.

I got a text from Ray saying he was down in the lounge and to come meet him when i am settled in.

I said goodbye to my social worker and went to the lounge to meet up with Ray.

I told him that i needed to go food shopping and he offered to come with me and help carry home the bags, i was very happy to have him in my life at last.

Everything was finally looking good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the end.

I would like to thank everyone who has read and voted on this story.

It took a lot out of me writing some of these chapters because it was based on my life.

I know i rushed the ending but i am not in a good place right now and didn't want anyone waiting on weeks for a new chapter.

Thank you everyone.