Chapter $

A/N: Dear Dudes and Dudettes, I did not intend not to not to update in almost two weeks. I was so pissed at myself because I wanted a normal update schedule and that fucking failed. Anyway, because I was away, here is a mini recap of what happened in the previous chapter so you don't have to re-read in order to understand context.

Chapter #

So basically, Rachel and Whitney are no longer talking to Winter because she got a drop to school with Ryder Cole. Winter gets put in a group with Hollis (HGM) and Ryder Cole. Sarah, Ryder Cole's girlfriend, breaks the system by talking to Hollis and then she fixes it. And that's all you need to know up to now!

So read to continue the lovely story of How To Fuck Up A Cliche Story

***

Winter, learning her lesson, from yesterday had brought in her lunch to school. She placed her lunch box on the table in front of her and hesitated to eat it. "Are you sure we are allowed to do this?" She whispered to the person sitting across from her. "It says no food or drink in the library..."

"Nah, you're fine." Hollis laughed loudly. "I eat in here all the time. No one comes in here except for the people who are considered 'nerds'. Just because you get good grades, doesn't mean you're a nerd. You also have to lack social skills and/or be incredibly boring, and be an expert in one particular field. Literally no one in here is a nerd."

Winter rolled her eyes as she bit into her sandwich. "Shut up, you're talking incredibly loud for someone in the library."

Hollis ignored her and  ripped open his container filled entirely with chocolate pudding. Winter eyed him suspiciously and said, "Really?"

"What?" Hollis shrugged as he ran his hand through his curly hair and then shoved a spoonful of pudding into his mouth. "I just really like chocolate pudding. And it doesn't matter if I speak loudly or not, everyone just pretends not to hear me, because I'm apparently some Hot 'Mysterious' Guy. Only one of those things are true."

"So you're not a guy and you're not hot?" Winter teased him as she took another bite of her sandwich.

Hollis looked as if she had said the most offensive thing in the world to him. He moved his hand in front of his chest as gasped loudly. "Aca-excuse me? I am sexy af."

Winter burst out laughing as she covered her mouth. "You can't speak texting abbreviations. That's gross."

"You can when you're trying to sensor."

Winter rolled her eyes."Anyway, why are we eating in the library? Why can't we eat in the cafeteria in like normal people?"

"Because the cafeteria is the social hierarchy of the school, and if you are seen with me there, there is a high chance of brainwashing." Hollis said quickly before shoving a spoon of chocolate pudding in my mouth. "And you don't want to brainwashed, hopefully."

"This doesn't make any sense. What school is like this?" Winter wiped her hands on a napkin and put the rest of the sandwich away and moved onto her yogurt. "And brainwashing?"

"The ones in cliche movies. Literally. Follow that and you survive." Hollis agreed. "As for the brainwashing thing, I'm not really sure how it works. All I know is that it has something to do with the principal."

Winter dragged her foot against the floor of the library. "Um... ok. But this doesn't happen naturally, right? I mean, it can't..., right? It gotta be some spell or something." Winter paused as she ate a spoonful of yogurt. "But spells and magic aren't real..., but then how the hell is this happening?"