1

Hi I'm Addy. Addy Poison Apple, I was born in Manhattan in the year 1972. In the year 1999 I was 16 still, since 1988, and I moved to Hollywood for a new life a new beginning and I got it, in 2001. 3 years after becoming a hit pop star I was about to face my biggest fear yet "Time for school." Ally said putting a pair of sunglasses on my work table. "What?" I said turning around in my chair to face Ally. "It is time to go to a magical place called school" She said sarcastically rolling her hazel eyes. "Funny. Not going." I said with a pity laugh. "Oh yes you are." She instructed. "Why the hell do I need to go to school? I mean, I live forever!" I couldn't stop myself from yelling. "Listen, here's the deal, you are going to school to make new friends so that maybe you could come up with some songs that their generation just might listen to, because your records aren't selling, and look at the bright side your going to a school with other people who can be your friend besides me." She explained with a smile "I don't give a shit about other people." I said "I know, you only give a shit about yourself." she said "Yeah, and your a son of a bitch, best friend and manager" I laughed. "I know" She paused "Your still going." She said "I still don't get why me out of all people needs to go to school, I mean this generation hates my music so what does it mater?" I stood up and walked toward the door "Just try to get along with the people you meet, okay?" She said "Okay, but I won't make any friends." I said, I walked out hopped in my car and started it up. Once I got home to my mansion I went up stairs to my room and changed into some comfy clothes went back downstairs sat on my long pink sofa and turnd on the T.V. of course Hollywood Music Videos also known as HMV was on talking about all the latest music, but Jlon .K decided to mention  me "Ok, who else feels bad for Poison Apple, I mean she just wrote a brand new album and no one even looked at it?" he asked. "I think no one even looked at it because people want to hear love songs and everyone knows, and she hates love songs." Janet pitch in making me turn the T.V. off heading upstairs to my room to sleep and I know it was only 5:00p.m. but I needed to sleep get my mind off things and get well rested for "school" as if I would go.