Him 3 Him

I looked down at he number he gave me, and sat there on my bed thinking is I should call or not, I just didn't know, so I just put the number down on my night stand and tried to get some sleep, which I did. That morning was strange I actually woke up at 5:43 a.m. to get ready, like I was used to it, it was just so odd but I guess it's normal, well as normal as my life can get. When I went to school it was Wednesday also known as hump day as this generation like to call it. "My phone didn't ring last night." Logan said running up behand me. "Yeah, that's sounds like a you problem." I said sarcastically putting my hand on his shoulder."Are you saying I'm not popular?" He ask laughing. "Yes that is exactly what I'm saying Logan." My face went from laughing to a fake smile."I was just really busy last night" I lied. "Liar" He pointed out. "You just have a boyfriend don't you?" He asked "No, that's not it at all." I said hastily."Its just I-I.... well you see I.... Um.....was just..... writing a lot of songs last night." I tried to explain. "Oh, I get it he's a secret boyfriend, right?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows at me. "I don't have a boyfriend!"I snapped back. "I was just busy last night, ok? It doesn't matter who I was with or what I was doing, but I can assure you I wasn't with no boy." I said with offense in my words. "Ok." He said putting his hands up in the air. "I get it feisty kitty." He said in laughter, I punched him in the shoulder as hard as I could. "Hey!" Logan screamed out. "You punch like a sumo wrestler!" He yelled again so I punched him again. "Stop punching me!" He yelled "Alright I'll stop punching you." I said rolling my eyes. "Thank you." He said back rubbing his arm in pain.

After four boring hours of stupid classes it was finally lunch time and since I knew no one else I decided to sit with Stephanie and her friends "Hey." I said. "I thought I should introduce myself." The girl with dyed black hair said "I'm Julie Lamberg." She said with a smile. "And I'm Healiy Fringer." The girl with strawberry blonde hair pitched in. "Hey ladys." Logan said sliding in a seat across from me. "So..... how is soccer practice going Healiy?" He asked looking at me and not at her, it was odd that he wasn't looking her when he was talking to her. "Horrible, I'm mean seriously I am horrible at the game, I think I'm going to quit." She answered. "Horrible!? What do you mean you kick my ass every time we play!" He said "It was a joke stupid!" She said."So Julie any new boys?" She asked Julie. "No." She replied. "Ok... Poison any new boys or any boys that you like?" Okay what was I supposed to say when she's asking me that? What do I say? I can't kiss boys, and I can't be with them because they'd die. "In my honest opinion I think boys are just a waste of time and need to leave me alone." All three girls gasped when I said that. " Boys. a waste of time?" She asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Well I find that kind of offensive." Logan chimed in. "So, I'm a waste of time that's why you didn't call me last night right?" He asked. "Honestly I would have called to hang out but I just..... well.... ugh........" I said in gibberish. "No, no, I get it you just don't like me." He said. "I like you, not in that way but I like you as a.... a..... friend." I said eyeing him. "Then answer me this, do you want to hang out tonight? As friends." He asked giving me a lazy. "Okay if you promise you stop being stupidly dramatic." I told him rolling my eyes. "Okay then I'll see you tonight." He said. "Wait what?" I asked He stood up about to walk out of the cafeteria. "Text me tonight and I'll send you an address, met me there." He said with a smirk. The rest of the day was probably the worst day in school history. By the time the school bell rang for me to leave I was wore out, way too much school for one day.

When I got home I went straight to my bedroom with my phone and texted him "Okay send me the fuckin' address." I texted in the phone, as soon as he sent it I ran right down stairs hopped in my car and typed the address into my GPS. When I got to the place it was just an old abandoned hotel. "This has to be the wrong address." I said out loud. "No, your in the right place." A voice came from behind me I turned around about to swing then I saw it was just Logan. "Whoa don't swing sumo wrestler!" I swung anyways hitting him in the arm. "What was that for!?" He asked, once again rubbing his right arm in pain. "It's for calling me a sumo wrestler you idiot1" I explained. "Ohhhh well since I don't want to get my face punched I'm never going to call you another name again unless it's you'r real name." He said. "Good, now why are we at an old hotel?" I asked. "Let me show you." He grabbed my hand unexpectedly and we broke into the old hotel,climbing all the way up the stairs to the roof. I could see all of the lights of Hollywood from the roof of that hotel, they were just spectacular, he let go of my hand, as we standed near the edge of the building and it was just so beautiful I never seen anything like it. "So.... what do you think of my hotel?" He asked. "Whoa, whoa, Your hotel?" I answered his question with a question. "Well it's not exactly mine, it's kind of cities we just broke ib." He explained. "Well i should be going in case the cops find us up here." I started to run toward the stairs but then he grabbed my hand again and pulled me back to the ledge next to him. "Oh come on you can't tell me you don't like this place?" He asked. "I-I'm just not used to it that's all." I studdered. "Could you at least try to get use to it because if you're going to be my friend every time we hang out it's going to be up here." He explained, I pulled my hand away from him and put it on the ledge, while looking over the city I said "I guess I could try to get used to it." I shrugged looking up at him, he looked pretty handsome in the moon light as he smiled. "Good." His voice was low as he looked down at the lights.