Fight 7

First day of work how amazing is this going to be? I thought. I woke up around 5 a.m. I went downstairs got myself some breakfast, and/or I got myself some Cheerios. Then I started working for about a while. An hour later, Daniel came downstairs, he had very messy hair he grabbed a bowl of cereal, ate then he went right back upstairs took a shower came back downstairs sat down and began to work.

When it was time for lunch I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat, Daniel  was still sitting at his work desk. Then he walked up behind me tickle me and scared me half to death, of course I did a little squeal. I turn back around about to hit him when he said. "Whoa it's just me sumo wrestler." Those words that came out of his mouth, how did he know the nickname? "What did you just say?" I asked him. "I said, whoa it's just me girl." He replied, and I knew he didn't say that so I question him again. "No, what did you say?" "That's what I said. You should really get your ears checked." He answered. "Uggggg, as if it wasn't bad enough I had to live with him but now I have to hear all his nagging, the next hour was the longest hour of awkward silence ever, I still couldn't get it out of my head that he call me a "sumo wrestler" and I liked the quite, but I wanted to say something, so I decided that instead of saying anything I should write him a note, so I wrote down on a piece of paper "Why did you call me a sumo wrestler?" I threw it across the room, and it landed right next to what he was writing, he eyed it then looked at me and then look back at it, he slowly grabbed it and opened it up, a smile slowly crept across his face reminding me of Logan. He didn't even write on it he just crumpled it up and threw it back I picked it up because I thought he wrote on it, but as soon as I was about to open it two more pieces of crumpled paper hit me in the head and the shoulder, I looked at him with a face that said "are you serious?" I had a trash can right next to me filled with a lot of crumpled up paper, I grab the trash can and hugged it, I took three more pieces of crumbled of paper and threw it at him, we were throwing paper across the room and only 2 pieces of crumpled up paper landed on the floor in the middle, right then and there Jimmy walked in he started at his phone talking to us so I quickly stop throwing paper and put my trash can down acting like nothing happened. "So um, are you two done with any songs yet?" Jimmy asked both of us, and then quickly Daniel threw another crumbled piece of paper at me and then he started writing on his note pad, and for the first time ever Jimmy looked up from his phone, he pulled down his sun glasses down he looked at me then looked at Daniel then look back at me. "Paper Fight?" He asked me. "What's a paper fight something that immature boys do?" Daniel looked at me when I said that, he put his face in his hands and slowly shook his head, I sighed. "Yes." I answered. "Okay...... well, Daniel songs?" He held his hand out for the pages as he walked his way and Daniel gave 20 pieces of paper. My jaw dropped open and I tried to ask a question. "How t-t-t-the heck-" Daniel laughed and said. "What can I say I get inspired by everything." "Oh okay." I said slowly looking down at my blank sheet of paper.

That night I just couldn't sleep I had to know how he knew that nickname Logan called me, I decided to go downstairs and get a drink milk, when I walked downstairs I saw Daniel, he had been awake I could tell. "Hey." I said in a low voice as I walked to the fridge. "Hi." He was leaning against the counter when he said that, and then I couldn't help but asked. "Tell me the truth, how did you know that name, you know, sumo wrestler?" "If I tell you, you will break down crying right here and now." He explained with a smile, but I really had to know. "Tell me, I promise I won't "cry"." I explained. "Okay here goes." He sighed. "I know you killed someone, and I know it wasn't on purpose." "What does that matter about anything?" I asked confused, he sighed shaking his head, he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, he looked at the floor and got closer to me, and he held my hand and immediately memories of Logan started to flood into my mind, I took a deep breath then I asked. "Could you finish your sentence?" I was trying not to cry at the thought, but then after what he said next I couldn't hold it in. "Addy Poison Apple I am Logan in a different body."