5

I had one week before friday to ask the boy I like to the dance, and I was so nervous that he was going to turn me down saying no and just walk away from me, because that week was the most nerve-wracking week of my life, and not just including the dance I also had to write three new songs for my new album and I couldn't come up with anything, and on top of that we had semester test it was just the worst week in the history of school weeks, ad still the first 4 hours were stupidest or the most annoying hours of my life. I mean seriously, the teachers talk so boring like they're just like I don't know how to explain it but seriously. IT. WAS. BORING! But lunch was still the best period of the day. " I can't wait till Friday to see who your crush is, finally." Stephanie was so happy that it was just a couple more days till Friday. "Have you asked him yet?" Healiy asked. "No. I'm just scared that's all." I said biting my nails. "There's nothing to stress over just, tell him you like him and you wanted to go to the dance with him." Logan explained. "Um.... are you sure he won't just freak out?" I asked. "Oh. Well of course he's going to freak out I mean I would if a girl did that to me. Oh if a girl did that to me, I swear no girl has ever asked me out." He said with solemn smile. "Yeah you never even asked a girl out." Julie said to Logan. "Wow, so you're horrible with the ladies?" I said sarcastically rolling my brown eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Shut up." He snapped back irritated. "So you going to give a hint of who he is?" Seriously Stephanie was getting on my nerves. "Ugggggggggg!" I growled. "Just shut the fuck up Stephanie." Logan said. "Alright I'll shut up." She covered her mouth. "Hope he's hot." I laughed nervously.

Thursday night 

I was hanging out with Logan when I finally did it, I finally asked Logan to the dance. "Hey, Logan if I were asking you out to  the dance how would I go about it, like any boy really?" I asked. "Whoa, you didn't ask him yet?" He asked back with a shocked look. "You must really like him if you're this scared." I rub the back of my neck and said. "Well, h-he is cute and I was g-going to ask him tonight." I said with a small smile. "You got his phone number? Well my, my Addy." He said sarcastically. "Yes, I do." Logan smiled bright. "Call him then, right now." He gestured to my back pocket. "I-I don't really need to if he's right here." I gave him a nervous smile, his eyes widened, and he went silence that was the longest awkward moment of silence I ever went through. "You talkin about me?" He asked at little shocked "Y-yes." I replied, trying not to stutter. "W-Will you go to the dance with me?." I asked. "Y-you mean as friends?" He asked making me look down. "Y-you m-my crush Lo-Logan." I heard a laugh and as I looked up at him I saw a bright smile. "Well kitty, I think you are a beautiful person, but...." He ran off his smile even larger. "Your lucky I like you too." I felt my face heating up as he smiled at me. "A-Alright well uh.. p-pick me up at 7, b-bye." I quickly ran off of the roof embarrassed.

I sighed looking at my self in the mirror in the glittery black dress. "I look fucking stupid!" Ally laughed from behind me making me turn around with anger. "I have nothing to wear." I said about to take of the dress. "Hold up." Ally said grabbing my hand turning me around in front of the mirror. "Okay this dress is great, but your hair should be down." I sighed as she undid my bun. "Your hair is the most important part of what makes you, you." I rolled my eyes looking at how my black eyeshadow made my brown eye look a little larger. "Okay now for the final touches." She turned me back around and walked of to my glove pill on my desk in the closet. "These beauties." She held up my short pink fishnet gloves. "They do make me feel more confident." I said grabbing them and slipping them on. "That's right you just nee-" My phone rang cutting her off as I answered it. "Hey you ready I'm waiting for you, take as long as you want if your not we can be fashionably late if you want." I sighed. "I'm coming." I said hanging up the phone. "Bye." I walked out of my room and down the stairs quickly opening the door to Logan smiling. "Holy shit you scared me you ass." I said hoping back. "Come on." He said grabbing my hand and walking me to the car. "If you hurt her I will kill you!" Ally yelld as I sat in the car shaking my head.  When we got there I felt like my head was spinning as we walked in holding each other's hands. "Addy Poison Apple with My brother!" Stephanie said walking up to my and him with a boy on her arm. "Who's this?" Logan asked protectively to the guy. "I-I-" "This is Joshua, he's kinda quiet so don't get protective, just stay with you girlf-" "We never said that we are boyfriend and girlfriend." He said his grip tightening with nervousness make my smile a little. "Okay, you don't be protective I won't jump to conclusions." He nodded quickly then pulled me over to the juice bar letting go of my head as he got him self a drink I walked out of the way of the juice bowl and leaned on the edge of the table. "Here." He said walking next to me handing me a drink. "Thanks." I grabbed slowly and sat it on the table, I looked back at Logan and watched as he stared at his sister taking a sip of the drink. "So, would you ever think about I don't know us being a couple?" I asked making him look at me nervously. "I-I mean, I wouldn't mind, but wouldn't that be bad for you reparation." I laughed a little. "No, and even if it was who the hell would care." I looked down touching my lip seeing the light pink numbing poison on my finger. "Well then I wouldn't care to be but you could find someone better than me." I laughed. "You mean you could find someone better than me because you are pretty hot and a singer who knows nothing about relationships is probably not you're style." He looked at me like I was crazy. "Wow." I shrugged. "I am pretty dumb at relationships." I was looking down as put his hand on my chin making me look at him. "And what makes you think I'm any better?" He asked his touch making my face heat up. "I-I d-don't know." I said trying not to be weird as moved his hand from my chin to my cheek. "Right." I nodded slowly. "C-can I kiss you?" His question sent a chill down my neck. "I-I don't...... really...... care." I said feeling very nerves as he leaned closer kissing me slowly, his kiss was soft, not that I knew what a kiss was supposed to feel like, I gently kissed back then after a moment he pulled back our eyes meeting when I opened mine. "This is going sound like I'm a total um.... weirdo, but y-your my first kiss." I bit my bottom lip nodding. "M-Me too."                 

After the dance we drove home in silence, and then when I got home he was about to walked me to my door when I woman stepped in front of us slowly her dark brown eyes meeting mine. "M-" I cut of as she grabbed Logan putting green poison on his lip making him fall to the ground. "Mom no!" I yelled falling to the ground next to him. "L-Logan!" I yelled tears falling down my face. "Sorry Addy but this has to be done, now this poison put him to sleep, true love's kiss." She whispered in my ear as she disappeared. "A-Alright." I said breathing in and out slowly trying to calm down as I kissed him, but I wasn't calm enough I felt as he turned to ashes in my hands tears falling down my face as I opened my eyes and covered my mouth. "No, no, no, god no why- Why you?" I looked up seeing his car was gone. "No Logan please no." I could barly move as the door opened. "A-Addy." I looked up at Ally tears falling down my face my mascara falling with them, as she walked over to me and sat next to me. "Oh sweetheart." She hugged me closely. "I-It'll be okay I-I promise you." I felt no hope after that day I just felt hate and anger, I never wanted my mother to see me again, I could never forgive her for this ever...