Knowing 9

"Our son is with a Killer Apple, Hudson." Sally said moving her hands rapidly with frustration. "Just calm down sweetheart." Hudson put both of his hands on her shoulders trying to calm her down, his eyes were locked to hers. "No, it's not. Golden Hearts and Poison Apples are not meant to be together." This the seriousness in her voice was real, she didn't approve of a Killer Apple and a Golden Heart. "Listen as long as no other Golden Hearts or Poison Apples know about this it's fine." Hudson explained carefully, knowing that his wife had a temper. 'Oh, I will make sure a Golden Heart knows about this' she thought her head slowly.

"I want her dead. You don't have to tell her you can say no and I'll drop the whole thing but if you want to?" Sally explained. "Honestly I think you're being a little too rash abo-" "Kevin. We would love to take care of Addy for you." Kd said cutting off Kevin. "You are the best Kd." "Thank you Sally." Kd said happily. After Sally left Kevin turned to Kd. "Why the hell did you do this to me, you know Bella is my best friend, I can't just kill her daughter." "Relax you just have to hold her down, I'm the one who will kill her." Kevin side and looked at at the ground wondering what would Bella say.

Daniel invited me to our spot which was the old building you can use to hang out at in his past life. We were just talking but when we were about to leave vines started to grow around my legs slowly and I couldn't move Daniel was just a few feet ahead of me and vines started growing around his legs too. "What is this?" I tried to pull the vines off my legs but the vines were way too strong. "It's Golden Heart magic." He was very worried I could hear it in his voice, then someone covered my mouth. "I'm sorry for this Addy." A girl appeared in front of me she's holding a bow aimed at me, she had short blonde hair tucked back into a bun and dark brown eyes. "Bye." She fired the bow and out of nowhere my mother jumped in front of me and the arrow hit her right in the gut making her fall to the ground in front of me past out, and the man let me go quickly. "Bella!" I watched as he fell to his knees next to her, when Daniel rapped his arms around me I noticed the vines were gone as tears feel down my face. "Addy?" I pulled out of Daniel's grip fell next to my mother tears landing on her face. "You did this, help her!" I yelled as the man's eye met mine. "O-Okay, p-pick her up, now." I slowly picked up my mom holding her to me. "They'll help." There was a large flash of white light and then I was in front of a dark alleyway. "H-Hello?" A woman with dark blue hair stepped out of the dark slowly. "Who the hell are y-" The woman froze as she looked down at my mom. "S-She's my moth-" "Bella. We need help! Now!" She yelled as two people appeared around her, a man ran out of the darkness and took my mom carefully into his arms. "We'll get her help." The woman said turning around as the others disappeared into the darkness. "Wait!" I yelled grabbing her arm making her look at me. "I'm her daughter take me with you.  

I was sitting in a comfy chair with my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands, I heard some footsteps which made me lift up my head, with my chin in my hands as the woman I had followed had came back from where my mother was resting, she slumped in the chair next to me. "My name is Melody. I'm your aunt." She said, the last three words bothered me. "How is she?" I asked, trying not to think to much on what she said. "She will be out in a couple of minutes, then you will have to go." She said strictly. "What?" My voice tensioned. "Listen, your mom has done a lot of bad things in her past, so she is being put on trial for her crimes against the Poison Apples. Life or Death." She sighed. "I'm sor-" I cut her off. "I'm going to the trial." I ordered. "No!" She hissed. "If you don't want to go home. Then you can wait in the alleyway." "Why can't I ju-" "Because you cant!" She yelled cutting me off I cross my hands over my chest. "Fine." I said, and as I did a single tear fell down my check then after a few moments my mother walked out in front of me. "Ready?" Melody asked standing up. "Lets just get this over with."

I waited for at least 2 hours the sun was starting to rise when I heard footsteps and chains. "Mom!" I yelled hugging her crying, and I was happy until I saw the hand cuffs. "Oh Addy, how I love you." She said her voice filld with sadness. "Mom?" My voice dropped to a whisper. "Take this." She said taking off her necklace, and slipping it on to my neck as she leaned close to me right next to my ear. "It will increase your power." She paused. "Don't blame yourself. This is all my fault, but the last words I want to say to you is, I love you Addy." She gave me one last hug before walking back into the darkness.