15 Secrets & Lies 15

Hey guys before this begins I want to apologize now Because this chapters going to be a fangirl chapter and if you ship a lot you're about to scream and be sooooooooooo happy!!!!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been 2 weeks since I've been engaged and all I can do is lay here a stare at my beautiful ring the diamond shined so beautifully under the light that shined through blinds.  Daniel rolled over in his sleep making a groaning noise as he woke up and stared up at me through tired eyes. "You okay?" He asked sitting up. "I'm fine." I said smiling, as I looked at him he put his hand on my shoulder and gently kissed me good morning. I put my hands on his chest and smiled brightly. "So, when are we getting married?" I asked Wondering how much longer I'd have to wait. "When ever you want sweet Addy I'm ready when you are." He said placing his warm hand on my cheek. "If I really didn't want to have a real wedding I would do one right here right now, but I always dreamed of having a real wedding. It just makes me upset that I won't have a father to walk me down the isle." Hearing myself say that just made me feel like I was going to cry as I looked down at the ring on my hand. He gently tilted my head back up so I could look at his beautiful blue-green eyes. "You are a beautiful independent woman you don't need a man to walk you down the isle you'll walk your self down that isle, and you will rock walking. "What the hell?" I said laughing. "How will I "rock walking"? huh?" I asked jokingly with a big smile. "You will put one foot in front of the other and walk." He said joining my laughter. I shook my head and smiled. "How about next week?" He looked at my questioningly. "Are you sure you we can put that together that fast?" He asked. "Hehe, I'll take care of everything You just have to look pretty." He shook his head. "I should be the one saying that." "Well you're not and you won't be. Now I'm going to go get ready and go to Ally's so we can start start planning, and you're going to go try on tux suits with Jimmy." I giggled and kissed he happily not giving him a chance to kiss back, and hopped out of bed.

^^^^^^^^

As I saw Addy's text that she was coming over to start planning the wedding for next week I thought how the hell was I going to tell her she wasn't who she said that I fucking lied to her. I called Ryan. "Hey Ally." He said. "Enough. Addy is coming over so we can do wedding plans I'm going to tell her so you should head over and speak to Daniel, Ryan." I said seriously. "Oh, come on you couldn't give me one more month before having to do this shit." He said annoyed. "No." I hung up the phone and sat there replaying how this was about to happen. 'She's going to hate me for this.' I thought as I placed my hand on my head frustrated. I got up and walked through the long hallway to the bathroom when I walked in and looked at myself in the mirror I looked upon the fake girl with the pretty fake smile, green eyes, soft blue and white hair, she looked so perfectly Ally, but who was Ally 'She's no one but a lie so she could protect Addy.' I thought turning on the sink to cold cupping my hands under the water and slashed it onto my face, as the cold water ran down my face I actually felt like tears were truly falling down my face, oh how badly I want to cry right now, but I can never cry for shadowlays can't sown any emotions with tears ever, I slowly looked up at the fake girl in the mirror and took a large deep breath. "You've got this if she hates you at least she'll know who you truly are." I said reassuring myself that this was the right thing to do. It is right, right?

^^^^^^^^^^

The wind blew through my dark purple hair as I drove down Lana's street to Ally's home, the funny thing about seeing her house this time is that I get to actually see the inside of her home it was going to be amazing, as I parked the car in the large driveway under the old oak tree I saw Ally standing on the porch of that large beautiful gray house she waved at me with a small smile upon her face and motioned for me to come to her. I hopped out of my mustang and walked up the sidewalk and up three small steps onto her porch and hugged Ally happily. "Lets head inside." she said opening the door, as I stepped into the large house I was greeted by a loud bark, and a Bulldog jumping on my leg. "Oliver down!" She shouted at him making him sit in front of me and bark again. "Quite." She said strictly. "Awwwwwww, he's so cute." I said. As I crouched down he put his paws on my knees, and licked my hand as I looked back as I looked back at Ally. "Why didn't you tell me you had a dog?" I asked disappointed. "Because you never asked about me having pets." "Hmm... I wonder what else she hasn't told me." I said to Oliver joking around. "A-Addy?" She asked seriously. "Yeah?" I said standing up and turning to Ally. "There was something I wanted to speak with you about before we hop into wedding plans, and I think it be best if we sit down." She gestured me to follow her, 'Somethings up with her' I thought to myself as I followed her into the living room which was so odd to me, because the bookshelf was in a place where a T.V. or fire place would be for some reason that was so odd to me and I couldn't figure out why. As we sat on her nice black leather couch she said something that made nervous. "Your going to more likely hate me for what I'm about to tell you." "I would never hate you." I said grabbing her hand. "Addy you've known Ally for most of your life." I eyed her as she said that. "Why are you talking like your not you?" I asked "Because...." She took a deep breath. "Addy my name isn't Ally and the Ally you've spoken to is me but just with a different life and different name." What she said made me feel uneasy. "T-then who are you?" I asked calmly. "My name is Shadow, I'm what's known as a Shadowlay we are like garden angels without the wings or color." 

Jimmy/Ryan The Truth

As I sat down and started thing of wedding vowels when there was a knock at the door I stood up and walked to the door, as soon as I opened it I saw Jimmy standing in front of me holding a Taco bell bag and three drinks. "Hey Jim-" "Here" He cut me off tossing the bag to me. "Wha-" "It's an apology for the truth that's coming to you. Here hold these" He handed me the coaster of drinks. "Okay." I said confused ."Alright I'm  going to re-introduce myself." As he closed the door I got even more confused until the he opened the door again and the man I saw in front me was Jimmy but looked nothing like him. He was a gray scale "What the h-" "Hello my best friend in the whole world my name is Ryan I was Jimmy who is me and I'm him. Only things I didn't make up was my personalty and that Star Wars is my favorite movies in the entire universe, also I am what's called a Shodowlay I'm supposed protect you and that shit so that's why I lied, and be as pissed off as you want to be at me, but you're getting married to Addy and I'm helping you or "Ally" Shadow will beat my ass so here we go." He said closing the door behind him as he walked into the house. "Oooookkkay then." I said staring at the gray-scale version of a taller Jimmy and the way he just talked this Ryan fellow I knew was my best friend.